x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Combo box issue with windows mobile 5

Ryan
Ryan Page Icon Posted 2006-09-04 12:58 PM
#
Hello All,

Have a fairly old windows ce application that runs fine on everything but windows mobile 5. In the application, we have a couple of combo boxes. It seems that each time I click a combobox, it begins to remove displayed items from the combo box list. The odd thing is, that the list items are correct. For instance, if i have a combo box with 5 items, the first time i click on it I'll see all 5 items. Each subsequent time I click on the combo box an item or two gets removed from the list. But, if I set a msgbox to display the list items from the combo box, they're all there. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. It only seems to happen in mobile 5.

Thanks,
Ryan
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-09-04 3:55 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Sorry, this is a Handheld PC forum, not a PocketPC/Windows Mobile Forum.. I suggest a mod move this to offtopic.. Ryan, you can try pocketpcthoughts, ppcmag, etc for Pocket PCs..
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-09-04 5:22 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

tenjeangosi, the mods/admins will know what to do without any suggestions
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-09-04 5:29 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

LOL, okay, cmonex
 Top of the page
Ryan
Ryan Page Icon Posted 2006-09-05 12:30 AM
#
ahh sorry guys, my apoligies.

Ryan
 Top of the page
chiark Page Icon Posted 2006-09-05 5:54 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

Well, it's an interesting and IMHO valid question as there may well be some CE5 HPC devices sometime in the future...

But I have no idea - suggest you try the microsoft newsgroups, particularly the dev ones, as there's some useful current up to date info in there.
 Top of the page
Wyz
Wyz Page Icon Posted 2006-10-01 9:39 AM
#
Hello.
I read that it is not the right place to ask it but I wish to know if Ryan found a solution because my society and I are in the same case. Our client bought a new material and we don't have the time to migrate to .NET...
Best regards.
 Top of the page
chiark Page Icon Posted 2006-10-02 5:26 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Would be nice if Ryan could update this - any chance?
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 44 - Executed queries : 28