x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Most wanted MIPS applications

« Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »
Geared2003 Page Icon Posted 2006-09-29 6:54 AM
#
H/PC Elite

Thanks a lot for this application.
As promised, my next contribution is REMOVER by SK, which is a very powerful utility. As with all system utilities, don't forget to make backups regularly...
You can find a newer version here, but this one is crippled and time-limited:
http://www.pdagold.com/software/detail.asp?s=137
The attached file has no limitations (v. 0.75).
 Top of the page
quiche Page Icon Posted 2006-09-29 7:09 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

Here are some more:

PowerPresent - is a freeware PPT editor and viewer, made by Compaq some years ago for their Windows CE devices. I took it off an old Compaq page.

http://rapidshare.de/files/34850345/PowerPresent.MIPS.CAB

And here are some little Japanese games:

Nankin
http://rapidshare.de/files/34850593/mipsn020.LZH

Sisen
http://rapidshare.de/files/34850920/mips020.LZH

Daughter in the Box
http://rapidshare.de/files/34852449/dau031h.zip
 Top of the page
quiche Page Icon Posted 2006-09-29 7:13 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

And here is a non-crippled Remover. I don't remember how I got it to work on the MobilePro - you might need to use some of cmonex's .dll files.

http://rapidshare.de/files/34853173/PocketPC_-_Free_-_Remover_by_SK_-__uninstaller_and_cleanup_t.zip
 Top of the page
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2006-09-29 7:29 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

This just a thought, but .......

Why not submit all of this great software to mscdex and have him post it in his HPC Software Repository website at http://communitypage.net/hpc/

This way the software will be available and easy to locate by anyone who needs it, now or in the future!
 Top of the page
quiche Page Icon Posted 2006-09-29 7:38 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

mscdex needs to tell us how to send it to him, or he can pick it up at rapidshare.de from the links above.

by the way I also have the sh4 version of PowerPresent.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-09-29 12:38 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

geez, rapidshare is crap..... can't download half of these.

can you guys not register a website at a free hosting service? that's what i do. then no one would have to deal with this CRAP.
 Top of the page
mscdex Page Icon Posted 2006-09-29 12:48 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

I'm currently in the process of redesigning my current site to make things a bit easier for me, and you the user as far as submitting things and organizing everything. I should have the new site up sometime this weekend (TGIF )

If anyone wishes to give their hand at creating a new logo for the site, feel free to email them to mscdex AT gmail.com. I do not currently have photoshop installed since I reformatted a month or so ago.
 Top of the page
Geared2003 Page Icon Posted 2006-09-29 12:50 PM
#
H/PC Elite

This thread is now starting to be really interesting...
That's exactly what I was expecting... Please, keep on the good work !
So I think it's my turn to contribute again.
The following package should be quite interesting for many people: brand new MIPS dlls ( Cmonex, you may include them in your MIPS package, when you update your web site). The first 2 dlls should improve the PPC compatibility in some cases, but the real "hot stuff" is the dll package needed to play all new Windows Media files with TCPMP (incl. WM9, video and sound). The only limitation should be the data bit rate and your processor speed. Just copy the needed dlls to your Windows folder.

http://rapidshare.de/files/34885589/MIPS_dlls.zip.html
 Top of the page
quiche Page Icon Posted 2006-09-29 3:06 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

What I really want right now are SH3 dlls. I can't get BSquare Useful utilities to install on my new Casio HPC Pro 2.11 with SH3 processor.
 Top of the page
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2006-09-29 3:11 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

mscdex - 2006-09-29 12:48 PM

I'm currently in the process of redesigning my current site to make things a bit easier for me, and you the user as far as submitting things and organizing everything. I should have the new site up sometime this weekend (TGIF )

If anyone wishes to give their hand at creating a new logo for the site, feel free to email them to mscdex AT gmail.com. I do not currently have photoshop installed since I reformatted a month or so ago.

Good news, mscdex

I was afraid that you had given up on your site!
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-09-29 4:44 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

quiche - 2006-09-29 9:06 PM

What I really want right now are SH3 dlls. I can't get BSquare Useful utilities to install on my new Casio HPC Pro 2.11 with SH3 processor.

nah no good sh3 dlls. 1 crappy aygshell and the pspc/ppc mfc, but ppc mfc is unusable without a doclist. but bsquare butils should work anyway, it does have a 2.11 hpc pro version
 Top of the page
quiche Page Icon Posted 2006-09-29 5:13 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

cmonex - 2006-09-29 4:44 PM

quiche - 2006-09-29 9:06 PM

nah no good sh3 dlls. 1 crappy aygshell and the pspc/ppc mfc, but ppc mfc is unusable without a doclist. but bsquare butils should work anyway, it does have a 2.11 hpc pro version

I've tried installing and installing again and again - and it just doesn't work on the Casio. Does it work on your Casio - Cmonex? And if so, how did you do it?
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-09-29 5:45 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

err, no, didn't try.. but i'll check
btw, are you sure you didnt install the ppc version? common problem with that buseful pack
 Top of the page
quiche Page Icon Posted 2006-09-29 9:01 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

No, I am trying to install the very same version that I have on my Hitachi Eplate with the same 2.11 OS.
 Top of the page
mscdex Page Icon Posted 2006-09-29 9:02 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Hurricane John - 2006-09-29 3:11 PM

mscdex - 2006-09-29 12:48 PM

Good news, mscdex

I was afraid that you had given up on your site!

Not entirely, the problem is I've had a multitude of programming projects to work on, so I've been busy all summer and now with fall quarter in full swing I have even less time. But with this new setup it won't be nearly as much of a difficult task to update the site.
 Top of the page
« Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.359 - Cached queries : 69 - Executed queries : 16