x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

PocketTV in CE 2.0 MIPS H/PC

CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-09-07 3:29 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

The download process for the CE 2.0 versions of PocketTV is a little complicated. Instead of an immediate file download followed by registration to get the free key, in this case you register up front and are supposed to be sent download instructions by e-mail. But I haven't been able to get the e-mail despite several tries - even though I have received the free key without a problem after downloading newer versions. I've disabled spam e-mail blocking, added the e-mail address to my trusted contacts list, and everything else suggested on the "Support" page. No luck. There's no visible link for help for the CE 2.0 version - e-mail and discussion forum support appears to be limited to newer versions.

Anyone downloaded this successfully? If so, please give me some guidance. Thanx.
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-09-07 8:09 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Yes, I have downloaded successfully, I'll PM the file to ya...
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-09-07 11:05 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

to me too please! contactchan at freemail.hu you know (do i understand right that this thing is made freeware?)
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-09-07 4:45 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Of course it's freeware and yes I will send to you
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-09-15 3:55 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Thanx for the file, tenjeangosi. It opens up fine, but it freezes up when I try to load videos that I have downloaded from sites for which the PocketTV site has links. (I've also tried Wodeon, and it plays the videos, but the color is really weird - almost like a photograph negative.)
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 8