x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS: (USA) Like new Intermec 6651

citivolus Page Icon Posted 2006-09-10 10:53 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Now that I've been using my Psion Netbook Pro for some time, the Intermec 6651 has been sitting idle, so I'm offering it for sale. It's in great condition and is the HPC 2000 version. Included is the unit, stylus, battery, charger, sync cable and manual, all in the original box. Again, it's in like new condition as I always treat my stuff with care.

As a bonus, I will include the original HPC Pro version ROM chips if you'd like to tinker and downgrade the OS version! I've gone back and forth trying different versions of software. Extremely easy to swap the ROM chip back and forth!

I'm looking for $350 OBO. Will ship internationally via USPS.

thanks!

Edited by citivolus 2006-09-10 11:07 PM
 Top of the page
deeva29
deeva29 Page Icon Posted 2006-09-10 11:14 PM
#
awwww...I wish I had known this last week before I had gone and purchased a J728. I think the hubby would be mad if I purchased 2 HPCs in less than two weeks.

Edited by deeva29 2006-09-10 11:20 PM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-09-10 11:28 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

wow another girl?

citivolus: hmm it would be fun to have the hpc pro rom

Edited by cmonex 2006-09-10 11:29 PM
 Top of the page
deeva29
deeva29 Page Icon Posted 2006-09-10 11:38 PM
#
LOL....ya.....we wander through here every now and again. I think I've been checking out this site for 2 years now and have posted only posted anything twice. LOL.
 Top of the page
Varzy Page Icon Posted 2006-09-11 12:09 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Does this HPC have a touch screen ? Also how big is it ? Finaly what kind of ports does it have ? Would you consider an HP 680 Jornada & cash as well ? Lastly how soon do you need to sell it cause I would definatly be interested in October when I would have the cash ! Varzy
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-09-11 1:48 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Deeva29: Trust me, it's a lot easier for us guys to be talked into getting gadgets.

Varzy: Yes, the 6651 has a touchscreen. It's about 17 cm diagonal measurement. It has a USB host port as well as a serial connection port. I love mine.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-09-11 3:35 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

it also has vga out but virtually no one has the cable
 Top of the page
theodouma Page Icon Posted 2006-09-11 3:44 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Varzy - 2006-09-11 6:09 AM

Does this HPC have a touch screen ? Also how big is it ? Finaly what kind of ports does it have ? Would you consider an HP 680 Jornada & cash as well ? Lastly how soon do you need to sell it cause I would definatly be interested in October when I would have the cash ! Varzy

It has touchscreen, the dimensions are 8.4 x 5.5 x 1.1 inch and it has a CFII, pcmcia, serial, audio and usb port (with hack it also supports usb storage)
 Top of the page
Varzy Page Icon Posted 2006-09-11 10:30 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Thanks for the info ! And yes everyone will have too excuss my spelling as I am English challengend ! At least thats what my enlish teachers used to tell me ! This unit or the HP version of it , I cant think of the model #, would be perfect for use in the shop for displaying my PDF files, of Auto Driveability Spec's, I use to teach my auto students !!! I saw a California web site that is selling the HP's for $889.00 ! I have to check it out to see if there new ! Cause if I am not mistaken that is or was the price when they where new !!

Thanks,

Varzy
 Top of the page
citivolus Page Icon Posted 2006-09-11 3:55 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Thanks everyone for pitching in with the specs!

deeva29: my bad, it's been sitting on my desk to list for sale for a few weeks and I finally got around to doing it yesterday!

Varzy: Given I just ordered a i730 pda phone and am using my Netbook Pro, I'm up to my eyeballs with gadgets so I'm really looking to sell the Intermec rather than trade for a Jornada. If it's still around in October, I'll gladly sell it to you then!

For anyone interested, I really like the Intermec for it's flexibility with all of its ports. Battery life is great too. A good review and spec sheet can be found here.

My favorite usage is with MS Terminal Services. With my Cisco PCMCIA WLAN card (not included), I flip open the Intermec, sync to my access point, connect to my Windows XP server, and have my full desktop available to me in under 15 seconds! The size of the unit is like a small paperback book and it's shell is much more rugged than my Netbook Pro.

Any other questions, please post or send me a PM!

thanks.
 Top of the page
deeva29
deeva29 Page Icon Posted 2006-09-11 4:28 PM
#
It's ok!
You betcha though....i did think about throwing caution to the wind and getting it....however, I'm in university, just bought leather couches a few weeks ago, and then the jornada....I really gotta reign myself in!
People better hurry up and buy it though....it's definitely one nice looking unit.
 Top of the page
citivolus Page Icon Posted 2006-10-13 9:42 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

item has been sold! thanks for all the responses.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 64 - Executed queries : 12