x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Socket CF bluetooth driver

Francus Page Icon Posted 2006-09-15 1:24 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I was able to connect my netbook pro to internet by my bluetooth cell phone, using a Socket CF bluetooth card using a driver for Sigmarion called Bluetooth.Ver1.4.3.26.cab

Then, after the mother board burned and they fixed it with a new mother board, I had to reinstall all anew because the backup did not work on the new motherboard and tried another socket bluetooth driver that seemed improved:
BtObex 6.3.6.0.CENETPPCARMV4.cab
BtStack.6.3.6.0.CENETPPCARMV4.cab

Everything on the new driver seemed better so kept it.

Now I am on travel and for the first time try to use the new driver to connect to internet by my bluetooth phone, but no way to get it working. The bluetooth phone does everything right, but does not start the GPRS connection. The phone does not has problems because it works perfectly with my windows XP laptop. So uninstalled the new drivers and installed the old one, that once worked well before mother board burning.

But the old driver now is no more able to get the connection (and is much worse than the new one).

What may be the problem?
Hardware? The new motherboard has a problem when the drivers connect to internet, but no problem when the drivers connect to activesync or to GPS? strange, but maybe possible

Software? There is a lot of software installed now. Perhaps there is some conflict with the drivers?

Perhaps I am doing something wrong?

Is there another CF card that may work better than the Socket?

Now I have reinstalled the new driver that at least works much better with activesync and GPS

I am having lots of problems with this netbook pro, perhaps it needs to take it to Lourdes to have it blessed

All the best to all
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-09-15 8:38 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

hey, can you send me this driver version? i don't have them!

BtObex 6.3.6.0.CENETPPCARMV4.cab
BtStack.6.3.6.0.CENETPPCARMV4.cab

i could test them on cenet as well..
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.160 - Cached queries : 42 - Executed queries : 26