x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS (UK + Global) : HP Jornada 620LX WinCE 2.0 ..

alexquant Page Icon Posted 2006-09-23 11:06 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

Hello everyone

I have an HP Jornada 620LX (WinCE 2.0, 16MB RAM) for sale. It is in full working order, and very good condition overall. The screen is bright and clear and the touchscreen doesn't have a single mark on it (remarkable, considering its age!). The casing is good with a few grazes here and there, and the screen hinge is firm. All aspects of this H/PC have been tested, including the Compact Flash and PCMCIA slots and IrDA interface - all passed OK. The battery appears to be OK - I haven't tested it fully, but after 2 hours use the indicator showed 4/6 bars left. The backup battery and CF slot covers are present.

Here is a photo of the actual H/PC running on battery power :

http://www.alexquant.net/620lx.jpg

The sale is for the 620LX, the docking cradle, main battery and fresh CR2025 backup battery (I can't find a spare CR2032 battery, so have used a CR2025 with a bit of paper to keep it firmly in place!). No other items included.

I'm open to offers from the UK and overseas, but please bear in mind the cost of shipping outside the UK will be expensive (upto £20.00 or about US$38). The cost of UK P+P will be £5.00. I will only accept PayPal for overseas payment from a verified account with a confirmed address. For those in the UK I will accept a cheque, bank to bank transfer or PayPal.

Any questions, please PM me

Thanks!

Alex.

Edited by alexquant 2006-09-23 11:07 AM
 Top of the page
alexquant Page Icon Posted 2006-09-23 5:31 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

.. just a small update. I've tested the main battery to the point where the H/PC indicates it needs a charge, and it lasted 4.5 hours with some light/moderate use.

Thanks

Alex.
 Top of the page
alexquant Page Icon Posted 2006-09-24 2:01 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

Package now sold
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 14