x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FS] (UK) Intermec 6651 Battery (plus bits) and Nokia D211 Card

douglasamcintosh Page Icon Posted 2006-09-23 4:34 PM
#
Avatar image of douglasamcintosh
Factorite (Junior)

Hello.

Sadly my Intermec which I got from eBay only a short while ago is dying, the back is splitting open and the hinge is a dead hinge, the machine works but the screen will not stay up Therefore I have decided to sell some of my stuff.

1. The Intermec 6651 Battery

As far as I can tell it holds a full charge. I've got easily 3 hours work out of it. Never let it go below 30 odd percent and it still seems to be working fine.

If wanted I will include the broken Intermec unit itself in case it is useful for parts or for any other reason. I will include the power supply, sync cable and a box with a device which lets you plug the intermec into a car cig lighter. I've never used the car cig lighter thingie and have no idea if it works.

2. Nokia D211 Card

I presume you've read the recent review on the site. I can vouch for the GPRS functionality. The WLAN function would not work with my router but that is likely because it was a mixed mode B/G router I have no reason to think it won't work with the right router. No SIM card included.

I am happy to divide the first item up into individual lots if you like.

My eBay feedback is here:

My eBay feedback

I will let this run for a few days and then accept the best offer. Preference given to Paypal offers !

Douglas McIntosh

My HPC Love Page
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-09-23 9:28 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

PM sent.
 Top of the page
douglasamcintosh Page Icon Posted 2006-09-24 4:40 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Current bid is about 35 GBP for battery & and poorly unit together. I suspect there is not much use in sending them seperately, but please remember the main units days are numbered and not worth taking into account IMHO.

Will finish up on Wednesday and let the winner know.

Douglas
 Top of the page
douglasamcintosh Page Icon Posted 2006-09-27 3:55 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Auction Over. PM to winner.

D211 Card still available. But I may sell it elsewhere first

Thank you everyone for your interest.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9