x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Mikey
Mikey Page Icon Posted 2005-02-18 9:33 PM
#
I have a Jornada 680, trying to get the mini to work with core 2.11. Does anyone know if there is a version that will work or even a different program?

Thanks
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-02-18 11:01 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Hello Mikey, I presume you have a wifi card installed and running? ... what is the make and model? Chipset?
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-02-18 11:35 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Mikey, check the release info for MiniStumbler 4.0. Out of luck, only HPC2000 minimum supported. Sorry.
 Top of the page
Loose Canon Page Icon Posted 2005-02-23 12:27 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I don't know if it helps but if you research the ministumbler site you will find that it was said quite a while ago that they could support wince 2.11 and it may be released. I have emailed them at: mariusm at pacbell.net to see if he could update me on the progress. However it may be a good idea for others to make contact to help show intrest and a strong following for our older WinCE devices.
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-02-23 2:29 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Loose Canon, let us know what he says ya? It will be good news for our friends using WinCE2.11!
 Top of the page
eagle16nam
eagle16nam Page Icon Posted 2005-02-26 2:57 AM
#
I'm very interested in this =) a prog like this would come in handy
 Top of the page
SFT Page Icon Posted 2005-03-30 2:11 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I sent a note to the MiniStumbler designer. He said there's no plan to port to CE 2.11.
So: is there either a way to make mini work on a CE 2.11 machine, or another application that will do the same thing? Anyone stumbled across a solution.
Sorry. Puns indicate the severity of my brain damage.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 43 - Executed queries : 28