x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

WiFi on a Compaq PC Companion C140

lvrda3cl Page Icon Posted 2006-10-01 5:13 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I've upgraded to CE2.0, then SP1 and added the NSP. I then downloaded the drivers (Intersil Prism 2.5) to use with my D-link DWL650 (should be compatible). But now I'm stuck! The files downloaded is 1-07-24-1025_wince200.exe. When you run it it creates 2 zip files, one for MIPS and one for SH devices. However when you unzip the SH file all you get is a bunch of files with 3 digit numbers as file extensions. I have no idea what you do with this. For the CE2.11 version there's a fully functional installer, but it won't work for the CE2.0 device..... I tried it anyway as the package numbers are the same. Anyway, long story short there must be a way to manually install the drivers and WiFi utility I will need to get it working. Anyone else able to shed any light on this?
Also, am I totally wasting my time??????? Has anyone else managed to get this or it's Casio twin working wirelessly?
Cheers
Peter
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-10-01 5:17 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

dont unzip the CAB, just install it. (copy CAB to device and run it)
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-10-01 6:47 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Top of the page
lvrda3cl Page Icon Posted 2006-10-01 8:06 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

THANKS GUYS!! It works perfectly!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum: