x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

PPC Apps - getting them to run on HPC2K

tundrwd Page Icon Posted 2006-10-02 2:10 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Ok,

Got a few PPC apps to run on HPC2K. Problem is - size of windows and dialogs.

Dialog boxes I can handle, since they can be edited through a registry editor. However, it appears the window sizes for the apps are built via a call by the program (i.e. "make a window 320 x 240".

Anyone know what to look for in the .exe to edit these down, so I can get a window only 240 pixels high? Or acccount for the PPC menu bar at the bottom?

I don't really think WinWatch is a fix, since I have to constantly adjust to get the window scooted around to see all of it.

Any ideas, tips, hints or are there some other programs that help track down a windows call in the .exe, so the parms can be edited?
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-10-02 2:46 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

i dont have to constantly adjust the window with winwatch... i just use Win+X and Win+F, i press them ONCE, and that's it...

also why is this in hpc pro with a somewhat non descriptive title please be a little more careful next time

Edited by cmonex 2006-10-02 2:47 PM
 Top of the page
tundrwd Page Icon Posted 2006-10-02 3:21 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

cmonex - 2006-10-02 1:46 PM

i dont have to constantly adjust the window with winwatch... i just use Win+X and Win+F, i press them ONCE, and that's it...

also why is this in hpc pro with a somewhat non descriptive title please be a little more careful next time

Old haunts die hard.......
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 43 - Executed queries : 26