x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Destinator on "pure" windows CE 4.2 .net Device

grnikolis
grnikolis Page Icon Posted 2006-10-05 5:31 AM
#
Hello all,
i have purchuased a GPS Navigation Device as it is called, but in fact it is just a, let's say PDA winh Windows CE 4.2 .net core device wit h no software installed
Does anyone know how can I install ANY version of destinator? Or where i can purchuase one compatible to this devices?
I have tried the Dest3 and PN i have for my PPC, but no luck. It is logicall I think as they were build with the PPC200x SDK i guess, but I have seen WinCD 4.2 devices running destinator, so i would be greatfull to anyone that can provide a workaround or a lead where i can buy a compatible destinator version or....

Thank you all in advance,
Nick

Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-10-05 7:58 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

What processor does your GPS device have?
 Top of the page
grnikolis Page Icon Posted 2006-10-06 11:59 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello,
the device has a Samsung S3C2410A,266MHz CPU, pretty much standard i think for such devices.
Most GPS Navigation devices i have seen, EVEN those sold with Destinator preinstalled on them use the same CPU, the Same OS version, same memory etc...

I have tried to install one of them, but activesync reports a message like "device not supported" or something like that...
Destinator console on the other hand, simply doesn't run...

Thank you for your will to assist...
Nick
 Top of the page
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2006-10-11 5:25 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I have a version you might want to try, drop me a mail at <deleted>_at_os.dk (yes that is my email )

Edited by C:Amie
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 10