x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

ESCAPEMAX Page Icon Posted 2005-02-24 1:25 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Just went to another Radio Shack. It is a T6. They installed the card for me. While I was there, I got a Car Adapter to charge/Use the 680E. Cost $30 had selectable voltage and adapter pins. Plus it also put out 2.5A. Same as the AC unit.
Chris
 Top of the page
Loose Canon Page Icon Posted 2005-02-24 1:46 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

the screws in mine were a little weird, they were torx like you stated, however they were also slotted so I used a small flat head jewlers screw driver and they came right out no problems...

Good luck!
 Top of the page
ESCAPEMAX Page Icon Posted 2005-02-24 2:41 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Here is the Radio Shack part# 273-1818 if anyone is interested in aquiring one for themself.
Chris
 Top of the page
Lensman Page Icon Posted 2005-03-04 2:46 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

If I may ask, have you put that Radio Shack charger through its paces with your 680e? I'd like to get one myself, but after burning up a laptop once with a car charger, I'd like to know this one *really* works first.

Top of the page
ESCAPEMAX Page Icon Posted 2005-03-04 7:59 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I have used it almost every day. No Problems. Make sure the Voltage is set to 12v. And use the right tip. When the 680 is charged, The Red light turns Green. Even left it plugged in for about 5 hours today.
I should also mention that this unit has Overload protection built in.
Chris

Edited by ESCAPEMAX 2005-03-04 8:00 PM
 Top of the page
Lensman Page Icon Posted 2005-03-05 12:29 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

ESCAPEMAX - 2005-03-04 6:59 PM

I have used it almost every day. No Problems. Make sure the Voltage is set to 12v. And use the right tip. When the 680 is charged, The Red light turns Green. Even left it plugged in for about 5 hours today.
I should also mention that this unit has Overload protection built in.
Chris

Thanks for the info! I'd only found one previously that sells as an OEM replacement. But I've never heard of the company and the charger sells for $60 (half what I paid for my 680e). This sounds much more reasonable and the overload protection is a big plus.
 Top of the page
Rebecca
Rebecca Page Icon Posted 2005-03-05 7:56 AM
#
I just bought the Jordana 680e from Tiger Direct. I will sell it to you if you want. It is too small for me.

-Rebecca
cutenshort27@yahoo.com
 Top of the page
Lensman Page Icon Posted 2005-03-05 10:06 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

Rebecca - 2005-03-05 6:56 AM

I just bought the Jordana 680e from Tiger Direct. I will sell it to you if you want. It is too small for me.

-Rebecca
cutenshort27@yahoo.com

Thank you, but I'm afraid I already have two. However from what I've been hearing, if you just bought it you should be able to return it to Tiger Direct pretty easily.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 64 - Executed queries : 9