x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Is it possible to view PHP pages on Windows Ce 2.11?

eagle16nam
eagle16nam Page Icon Posted 2005-02-21 6:32 PM
#
Sorry to bug you guys again I hate being the newbie =) but I have a php nuke site and I'm wondering if its possible to view php and also is it possible to view java?
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-02-21 7:34 PM
#
H/PC Elder

PHP is server side code, so no worries. PHP pages will display anywayz ... but it depends on what the php code churns out. If you churn out standard html, no problem. If it contains javascript as well, no. Java applet does not work as well.

Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-02-21 8:27 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Pro introduced a subjet of the Java Script interpreter, not JAVA applets though, remember that's a different technology.
HPC2000 built on that and includes a subset of VB Script, however both are scaled down for portability so complex scripts may not have all the necessary calls.

As Snappy! said, PHP is server side, as is CFM and ASP (as here on HPC:Factor)
 Top of the page
stingraze Page Icon Posted 2005-02-22 2:06 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Vanguard

As long as it's server generated (server side), then it should display mostly anything from cgi, php, asp, pl, but if it is the client side, you need whatever is necessary (like Java VM, flash player, etc) Just hang on there while it processes, it takes much more time than desktops or laptops
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 8