x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Gsplayer - Is there a modified version of Gsplayer for SH3

x-soar Page Icon Posted 2006-10-16 9:34 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I want to find some good players for my HP690

But after a long and tiring search on the net ,I found no player supporting Lrc or Subtitle ,Does anyone know such a player on CE211
(there are a lot of modified players supporting Lrc runing on WM200x or PPC on the chinese BBs but none of them support ce211.) I really wonder why? does this mean ce211 lacks of some very import dlls supporting the Lyric to run across the screen?

I think Gsplayer is small and clean. I like it very much when i was using casio e-80.

Now I wonder if there is a modified version of Gsplayer for SH3.

Can anyone help me to find such a player.
or just tell me your opinion about players supporting Lrcs or Subtitles.

Thank you!
 Top of the page
quiche Page Icon Posted 2006-10-16 9:48 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

I'd love to see GSPlayer for sh3 and sh4 - but never found it.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-10-16 12:51 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

i'm not sure what lrc means but what about xaudio or tcpmp? both have sh3 versions for ce 2.11. xaudio may even have sh4?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-10-16 1:12 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Aren't LRC files some sort of karaoke file? Sequenced text to music/video, that sort of thing.
 Top of the page
quiche Page Icon Posted 2006-10-16 1:26 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

cmonex - 2006-10-16 12:51 PM

i'm not sure what lrc means but what about xaudio or tcpmp? both have sh3 versions for ce 2.11. xaudio may even have sh4?

I have several xaudio install programs and never saw one for sh4. But if there's one out there, I'd love to have it. In fact, I have PocketPlayer for sh4 and it will install, but then it won't open because it says there is a missing xaudio.dll???

As for tcpmp - I was just over at that site and you have to email a request for the older versions for sh3, mips, arm. Don't feel up to that today. Too bad we couldn't get those older versions over here and downloadable on this site.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-10-16 1:52 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I have just checked my archive and I don't have any older versions of tcpmp stored. If people have older versions for the HPC stored, please mail them along to me at the usual address and I will get the put onto the site for everyone.

Edit: I do have some now
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-10-16 3:49 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

quiche - 2006-10-16 7:26 PM

cmonex - 2006-10-16 12:51 PM

I have several xaudio install programs and never saw one for sh4. But if there's one out there, I'd love to have it. In fact, I have PocketPlayer for sh4 and it will install, but then it won't open because it says there is a missing xaudio.dll???

As for tcpmp - I was just over at that site and you have to email a request for the older versions for sh3, mips, arm. Don't feel up to that today. Too bad we couldn't get those older versions over here and downloadable on this site.

sorry, thought that xaudio had sh4, because of you recommending it

as for tcpmp, the backup download site still seems (?) to have the mips and sh3 stuff:

http://picard.exceed.hu/tcpmp/0.71/

Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-10-17 4:53 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

This is just a guess, but I think .lrc files display the lyrics to a track while it plays.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.25 - Cached queries : 47 - Executed queries : 27