x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Pen doesn't work (I'm so tired...)

ET3D Page Icon Posted 2005-02-24 11:51 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I haven't touched my Izzi Pro for a while. Just didn't feel like it, with all the trouble it has given me. But since I'm going abroad for a few days, I figured I could bring it to life, and use it for internet and whatnot.

So I installed a few programs that were already on the add/remove menu of ActiveSync: 128-bit encryption, backgammon, Total Commander, Paint, Registry Editor, Word Count, Mobipocket Reader, DioPen (handwriting "recognition" that came with the machine).

Installed them all, then did a soft reset. The pen stopped working, and that is that.

I had made the mistake of putting DioPen on the CF card, but uninstalled and installed in device memory, so it no longer complains at boot. That didn't help, though.

I'm so tired of this device. It's cute, but it's so much hassle!
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-02-24 2:02 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I'm sorry that you're not having a very good time of it lately.

All I can think of to suggest is get a working 'image', run an ActiveSync side backup with it and at least you'll be speared some of the rigmaral of hard resets. I have a new IrDA troublshooting guide up in the support section if it is of any use to your efforts.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 9