x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

New: All-in-One Media Player Distribution

[Frozen]
« Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Next »
Frozen
x-soar Page Icon Posted 2007-03-12 8:38 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

can there be a version for sh3(HP690)
 Top of the page
Geared2003 Page Icon Posted 2007-03-12 12:39 PM
#
H/PC Elite

You can still use the original TCPMP 0.72:
http://picard.exceed.hu/tcpmp/test/

The extra features of my HPC Media Player are for ARM and MIPs only, sorry... BTW, I used to have a J680 and it was really bad for video and multimedia playback ( nasty DSTN screen, with a lot of ghosting...). If you can spare a few bucks, buy a newer device for multimedia...
 Top of the page
NJH Page Icon Posted 2007-03-16 12:59 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

before I download and install this on my NEC 900C pro does this give a good video image on it for playing videos right now searching around for a good media player for my NEC
 Top of the page
gorgon5 Page Icon Posted 2007-03-17 2:37 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Just got a chance to try this out and wanted to say thanks Geared! I had been using TCPMP and the windows media and H264 plugins are both very useful.
 Top of the page
Desertway Page Icon Posted 2007-03-17 3:39 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I love the fact that, when this media player is associated with .pls files you can go to Shoutcast, click on "tune in" and the player will simply launch. You don't have to download the shortcut.

By the way, does anyone know if it is possible to have the track info from a streaming station appear in the main display? The name of the station is in the title area, but not the track title (with streaming stations). It does appear under "media info", but you have to manually refresh when the song changes.
 Top of the page
RTFM Page Icon Posted 2007-03-17 3:43 PM
#
H/PC Elite

GSPlayer shows track names on audio streams and also can be associated with .pls playlists. http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA032810/ HPC version at the bottom of the page.

Cheers.
 Top of the page
RTFM Page Icon Posted 2007-03-17 4:10 PM
#
H/PC Elite

GSPlayer shows track names on audio streams and also can be associated with .pls playlists. http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA032810/ HPC version at the bottom of the page.

Cheers.
 Top of the page
Desertway Page Icon Posted 2007-03-17 4:24 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Yeah it does, and I miss it. But on my 720, even when associated, it won't launch just by clicking the play link on the web. I'm prompted to save the .pls file to the hpc and then click on it. Does it work differently on your machine?
 Top of the page
Desertway Page Icon Posted 2007-03-17 4:32 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Nevermind, I went back and got it to work. Thanks.

Would still like to see that feature in Media Player, though
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2007-03-17 5:23 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I echo the raves of others above. I installed it on my skeye.pad, and it looks and works great! Plays WMV better than the CE 4.2 .net native media player.
 Top of the page
PDAfan Page Icon Posted 2007-03-22 1:15 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Another thank you. Nice icon art, too!
 Top of the page
mr-mac Page Icon Posted 2007-04-22 12:16 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Hi,

How do I install this on a Sigmarion 3. I downloaded it and tried to run the Arm cab file but all I get is a message box saying "The Application cannor run on his device type. Please install the application specific to this device type.

Cheers

John
 Top of the page
Geared2003 Page Icon Posted 2007-04-22 1:44 PM
#
H/PC Elite

You will encounter this message very often with many CAB installers on the Sig3, unless you install Hou Ming's Wceloadext:
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-Cupertino/2039/wceloadext.zip
 Top of the page
mr-mac Page Icon Posted 2007-04-22 1:56 PM
#
H/PC Elder

tried it from cmonex's site and it didn't work got and error in Japanese when I tapped on wceloadext.exe.

Your link has worked fine...

I am still getting the same error from the arm cab file though (I have ticked No cpu, no OS and No platform are all checked and I am defo using a non hexedited cab file)

Thanks

John

Edited by mr-mac 2007-04-22 2:04 PM
 Top of the page
BentlyTCow
BentlyTCow Page Icon Posted 2007-04-23 1:27 PM
#
Great player! Does anyone know a way to improve on streaming video? I found a great free program that will let me stream my tv card to any media player (.asx). It works great on other computers but it will only play maybe 2 seconds and then pause 5 on the 720. The audio keeps up just fine however. I'm thrilled that i can get my tv on my 720, i just would like to smooth it out a little. I'm using a wireless b card and i also have a 2gb cf card. I've tried toying with the buffers a bit but i dont seem to know what im doing So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! -duane.
 Top of the page
« Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Next »
Frozen
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.234 - Cached queries : 66 - Executed queries : 14