x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

dragon265
dragon265 Page Icon Posted 2005-02-25 10:01 AM
#
I know many people have ask this question before but how do I set up my 680e for net web??? Thanks for the help....
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-02-25 4:05 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-02-25 7:32 PM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

Oh COME ON!!! Do any of you new users with your 680e's look around first?! This is ridiculous. Every day mor e posts of "how do i get it online", or "what wireless card", "or what about my 680e?" and it is really starting to annoy the larger users of this forum.

POST IN ONE THREAD ALREADY MADE FOR IT AND DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME. USE THE SEARCH FEATURE. READ THE SUPPORT ARTICLES THAT TELL YOU HOW TO DO IT.

IF YOU HAVE READ THAT MANY PEOPLE HAVE ASKED IT BEFORE, THEN WHY ADD TO THE MESS?! WE ARE WORKING ON OTHER THINGS. A WEB BROWSER. NEW PROBLEMS. STUFF MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR SAME STUPID, IGNORANT, REPEATED QUESTIONS. GUESS WHAT GOOGLE IS FOR? GUESS WHAT THE SEARCH FEATURE ON THIS SITE IS FOR? WHAT ABOUT THE COUNTLESS HOURS THE ADMINS PUT INTO MAKING THIS SITE SELF-RELIANT?! DO THE REASEARCH. THE ANSWERS ARE THERE. ALL NEW USERS TAKE THIS INTO ACCOUNT.

DON'T SPAM THIS FORUM.
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-02-25 7:34 PM
#
H/PC Elder

post 4400
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-02-25 7:36 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Ritalin is your friend

Top of the page
Loose Canon Page Icon Posted 2005-02-25 11:23 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

whoa PS... chill,

not everyone only asks, you may look around and see that I have contributed too...
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-02-27 4:05 AM
#
H/PC Elder

You weren't like the 7th person to ask that problem either. Right on the front page of the site are posts about wireless cards and the 680e thread which is currently 7 pgs long. There are answers in the support section. But if this forum is filled with threads like these, what good will it be?

-I never had anything against you, nor any users of this forum. But this must be known. Frankly, some of us are getting bored with these repeated questions.
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-02-27 8:18 AM
#
H/PC Elder

dragon265, try the thread that PS pointed to. Don't mind PS, he is mostly nice and gentle ... ... hehe ... must be a bad hair day!! hehehehe

... ...

Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-02-27 2:13 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.218 - Cached queries : 45 - Executed queries : 30