x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Printer for Jornada 820

Swedoiuse Page Icon Posted 2006-10-31 10:36 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi. I wonder how I can print out documents from my Jornada 820?

There is a product called "HP Wireless Printing Upgrade Kit", question is will this thing work in unison with a inkjet printer and a handheld pc with IR?

Then all I would need is a printer that works fine, and I suppose I need printer drivers too?

/Per-Anders
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-10-31 12:54 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

HP Wireless Printing Upgrade Kit is a WiFi print server solution. The IR port is for printing to hp IR enabled printers. There is a fair list of known compatible printers in the HCL on this site, if you want to print to a non-PCL printer, you need a compatible print layer the likes of JETCET or NetPrint.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-10-31 7:14 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

There are also a few printers out there with CE drivers, like my Canon BJC-85. It has drivers for CE 2.0 through 3.0, and also connects to the H/PC via IR. Not the newest printer, but the print quality is pretty good (including color).
 Top of the page
Swedoiuse Page Icon Posted 2006-11-01 4:09 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Than you fyi. I found out that all I needed was a cable with the product number F1274A.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9