x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Win CE 4.2 .NET device with troubles

1 2 3 4 5
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-07-13 1:33 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

the links are invalid..they say expired.

oh, forget the other stuff, i just felt like commenting (i.e. they are for other devices. so if someone ever needs anything just ask)
 Top of the page
jmandevil Page Icon Posted 2007-07-13 6:17 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

everything seems to b working but when we get to the warning it stays stuck when i press ok nothing happens any suggestions cmonex
 Top of the page
jmandevil Page Icon Posted 2007-07-13 6:24 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

should i reinstall the map maybe that will fix my problem
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-07-14 7:52 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

so did it flash OK?

i'm not sure what warning you mean. some more info maybe? how would i know otherwise?

but yes, you can try reinstalling the maps if those were deleted too.

Edited by cmonex 2007-07-14 7:54 AM
 Top of the page
jmandevil Page Icon Posted 2007-07-14 9:11 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

ok first off
THANKYOU CMONEX.
now for all you people that did what i did cmonex uploaded a flash image now this is what you have to do to bring back your avic s1
#1 download the file cmonex uploaded here
#2 extract it to an sd card mine was a 512 mb
#3 turn on your avic s1 and hold the menu button
#4 go to 3= wince by sd/mmc
#5 once it read and wrote the flash sync it to your computer with the original pioneer cd
#6 on cd go to upgrade /restore flash (itll download to the machine)
#7 once that is done unplug the usb cable and turn on the machine.the pioneer logo will come on and right after the pioneer logo there will be a screen with a cursor.this is the important part you have to hold the cursor for about a second and then let go.the cursor will move you must go after the cursor and always press in the middle of it for a split second until the screen says the new screen calibration is now updated.
#8 plug it back to the usb cable and with the original pioneer cd you must upgrade/restore map.this takes about an hour but once its downloaded to the avic s1 voila your avic s1 is restore and up and running
once again thankyou to cmonex for his wonderful work and thanks to all the others that made it possible to bring it back to life.kingarthur when you get yours back if you need any help at all send me a pm or write me a message ill help you best i can.thankyou and good luck to you all
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-07-14 9:44 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

great!
 Top of the page
EarlRbnsn
EarlRbnsn Page Icon Posted 2007-07-14 2:46 PM
#
Hi, this is a first for me! I have the MOBILEPRO 900C, I installed the Laridian Bible, reading all of the comments about issues but am still have problems! It dosent open any books that i have for it, but if i go to search for the books available, there are all there. How can i get it to open a book? It also dosent have a exit to close. One more thing I have a T-mobile Dash that i would like to sync with it, ican use the phone as a wireless modem!
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-07-14 2:52 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

you should post this in a 900c specific thread...anyway to exit it, click on its tab on the taskbar while you press and hold the Alt key, it'll then offer you a close button, click that and it'll exit.
your dash can be a modem via bluetooth, yeah. irda, i wouldn't hope for that.

Edited by cmonex 2007-07-14 2:53 PM
 Top of the page
EarlRbnsn
EarlRbnsn Page Icon Posted 2007-07-14 3:13 PM
#
Thanks for responding! How about getting the bible books to be seen?
 Top of the page
EarlRbnsn
EarlRbnsn Page Icon Posted 2007-07-14 3:15 PM
#
When i choose a bible it acts like its going to open but dont.
 Top of the page
kingarthur Page Icon Posted 2007-07-24 11:51 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Well, I got my device back from pioneer service dept today.

Still can't beleive they wanted 250$ for a new board and 50$ labour.
So anyways, got the device, took CMONEX's image, loaded it to the S1, and it was brought back to life.
Got an error saying the map was not loaded. Put my disk in the PC and 1 hour and a half later, the S1 was fully functionnal.

Thanks Cmonex for the image, saved me a few hundreds. Thanks Jmandevil, your procedures worked like a charm.

Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-07-25 12:53 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

glad it worked.

amazing that they would have replaced the board ???? don't they have access to their own OS image? lol maybe i should send it to them?
 Top of the page
jmandevil Page Icon Posted 2007-07-25 1:05 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

maybe you should.lol there literally screwed in the head.but kingarthur im glad you got it to work and dont thank me thank cmonex for his wonderful work.just one question by any chance does anyone have a map i can load other than pioneers say for example tomtom or something other.cause waiting for pioneer for an update is getting rediculous.plus i can only imagine if they dont have the os and it costs 300 bucks to replace imagiune what theyll make us replace to get the update going.lol they are litterally screwed in the head.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2007-07-25 6:58 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

jmandevil - 2007-07-25 10:05 AM
dont thank me thank cmonex for his wonderful work.

You just got changed into a man again, cmonex.
 Top of the page
ls2007 Page Icon Posted 2007-08-05 2:01 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi
I wonder if you can help me to unlock my GPS devise. I tried to use MobileNavigator 6 PNA but it doesn’t work. My device runs on Win CE 4.2 NET.
If you want more information about my device you can go to :
http://www.tzonedigital.com/eng/Support.asp

And see pdf file TZ-GPS711 User Guide

I really need help.

You can answer me on my Email

Thanks in advance
 Top of the page
1 2 3 4 5
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.234 - Cached queries : 67 - Executed queries : 11