x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

WTT: Ipaq 2490 PPC for HPC

design.fort
design.fort Page Icon Posted 2006-11-08 12:44 PM
#
Hi all,
I have an one year old Ipaq 2490 PPC with WM5 in excellent condition in original box. The Ipaq has WiFi and Bluetooth built in and comes with a 1GB smart media card. The Ipaq is a great machine and good on battery. The battery holds charge just like new. I have a Belkin infrared keyboard for it that works great. There is a load of software (like Textmaker and many great games (full versions registered in my name) etc.) installed on the machine, you won't need anything. I mean it, most good pieces of software for the PPC is there. Also with the machine is a Margi Presenter VGA out card that works perfectly. I can send pictures.

I would like to trade for a HPC with similar value. I would prefer a MobilePro 900 or a Jornada 728. The HPC should be in excellent condition and the battery should work like new. If you have a Jornada 728 I would prefer an extended battery. I would consider a Mobile Pro 790, but this would have to be in mint condition with the AA battery pack.

I need a machine with at least HPC2000, a headphone jack would be nice, too.

If you have a IBM z50 system you can contact me, too.

I'm an honest guy from Canada (I operate the Nova Scotia Computer Museum), my ebay id is design.fort and my business website is www.archeophotography.com Just so you know how you are dealing with.

Greetings
Herbert
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 8