x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

iTunes + Dell Desktop + Samsung Burners = Issues?

Anaya
Anaya Page Icon Posted 2005-03-01 1:09 PM
#
Hey there people. I figured I'd pick your collective brains since you all seem to be a pretty intelligent lot.

Anyhow, I have been having a proble with my PC ever since I started using iTunes 4.6.1 and installed Roxio CD Creator 7 -- I keep getting errors each and every time I try burning an audio or mp3 cd with iTunes and photo/data cd's with Easy CD Creator.

I used the iTunes CD Burner diagnostic tool to see if there were any issues; it states that Dell computer require an ATA-something.

I checked Dell's site and I saw a lot of threads that mentioned it, but nothing that I found helpful.

I checked Samsung's site and downloaded and installed new drivers with no change in my PC's behavior.

BTW, I have a DVD/CD-RW and a DVD +/- R/W drive.

Anyone having (or had) any issues like this??

ANY help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thanks,

Mike
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-03-01 2:11 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

As most of us won't have this setup, (the day I install iTunes is the day I slip into my cold hard grave). Can you please provide us with the full error message, roxio version numbers and so on.
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-03-13 10:31 PM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

So I guess this was solved?
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-03-14 12:04 AM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

POST 500! WOOT!
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-03-14 8:09 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Oh no, how can ProgramSynthesiser be Elite!
It's just all wrong.

We're Doomed I tell's ye... DOOMED!

lol, congrats.
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-03-14 8:43 AM
#
H/PC Elder

*NEWS* UPDATE

NYC - Its OFFICIAL. ProgSynth has metamorphised into an Elite HPC Factor Forum member as of 2005-03-13 10:04 PM Pacific Standard Time. Eye witnesses claim to have felt a 0.8 tremor on the Richer scale!

"I felt this wussy, fuzzy vibration while I was in bed ... I swear I left my phone, pda, blender, and v*** out of my pockets before I went to sleep!!", one said. It is not entirely certain if that 0.8 tremor was caused directly by PS' entrance into Elite membership.

Whether the tremor was real or not, one thing is certain, with Elite membership, comes POWER. MWAHAHHAHAHAA ... PS will have the ability to smite down any flamers (in an alternate universe) and create Avatars and Elementals to post and reply on his behalf! hehehe

Stay tuned ... we'll keep everyone posted.

Congrats PS!! Someone send him the complimentary PSION NetBookPro!!! ... ... no? you mean Elites dun get a complimentary PSION NetBookPro?
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.25 - Cached queries : 54 - Executed queries : 17