x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

when will opera be here for J720 HPC 2000

1 2 3
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-11-20 8:05 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

macmee - 2006-11-20 6:04 PM

mmm...

I don't have access to a computer at the molment, is there a .cab for a Jornada 720 download?

Hmm, HPC:Factor search?
Anyway, here http://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=6260&start=1
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-11-20 8:13 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

PDAfan - 2006-11-20 8:15 PM

Ah, well, I'm still using the Trial version of NetFront you have graciously provided. Flash and Java are disabled.

I've been holding off on getting the full version with the pssiblity of HPC Opera coming out, not only because I'm hoping it may be offered...um...free , but like you mentioned, it may perform better than PIE and NetFront combined.

yes worth holding off buying netfront because opera will be a lot better. but it will not be free. opera mobile itself isn't free (check it out at opera.com) and the layer won't be free eithter
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-11-20 8:16 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

macmee - 2006-11-20 10:59 PM

that flash hack on your site, cmonex is fantastic!

I can even play games at addicting games .com with my J720!

I am DIEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want opera on my hand held that bad. the mini version you got is.. erm.. a WAP browser. Probably not as good as PIE anyway..

Do you have any idea when full opera will be out? If it works I'd pay $20 for a beta!

glad to hear your games work with the flash hack

opera mini isn't just a wap browser, it can load http pages, but it is nothing compared to full opera mobile 8.6! no idea on when the compatibility layer will be out... this month? next month?
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-11-20 8:17 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

macmee - 2006-11-21 1:59 AM

ok ,
Is there a IRC client for HPC2000

quackenchat, splatter, ircce are the native hpc2000 irc clients. pocketirc works with hacks. wmirc and zsirc, etc. will work with isotherm's layer.
 Top of the page
macmee Page Icon Posted 2006-11-20 8:27 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

the quakechat thing didn't work:
[img]http://i9.tinypic.com/2z3qsma.jpg[/img]

(theres this weird stuff about passwords too??
 Top of the page
RTFM Page Icon Posted 2006-11-20 8:32 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Try a specific server, like irc.blackened.com / irc.choopa.net / irc.desync.com etc ( for efnet ). Generic round robin servers dont work so well for some reason with quackenchat. Dont worry about the pasword thing unless you registered your nick with whatever irc network. It's only needed to indentify.

Cheers.
 Top of the page
1 2 3
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 10