x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Driver needed for wifi card!

Azriel
Azriel Page Icon Posted 2006-11-23 8:04 PM
#
Hello,
i bought an entersys roamabout card off ebay. in teh lsiting it stated CLEARLY that it would work on an NEC 900 & 900c. i got it, and none of teh driver are for am win ce device above win ce 3.0. now how the heck do i get it to run on my 900c? there are no "cab " files on the disc i recieved with the car. i'm right pissed off about this. and the saler was..to be blunt, rude. so..anyone know what to do? besides send it back and pray the seller isn't a rat fink..which actualy i am convinced he is? he said "wrap it carefully, if it is damaged in the mail i WON"t give you your $$ back." realy? huh..it made it here in bubble wrap & an envelope...why wouldn't it make it back in the same condition? but i digress. ARG!!! *note the gritted teeeth right about now* i checked the entersys web opage..nada.
help?
thanks !
Azriel
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-11-23 8:22 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

yes it will work with the correct driver. won't the seller send the driver for 900c? if not, try to get the drivers from the HCL on this site (hpcfactor.com/hcl) or from the support section (agere drivers article & downloads)
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 8