x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

RGGG Page Icon Posted 2006-12-11 9:05 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Good day everyone

School studies have kept me away from this site, for far too long, though i am still searching for an HPC

That being said, I have a rather weird request. Awhile back, i recieved a paypal account with a balance of a little more than 20 dollars usd. I am unable to transfer this to a bank account, and am just trying to clear the thing out.

Now this is the crazy part, I know it isnt much, and i don't expect many responses, is anyone able to help me clear out this balance in return for any kind of hpc/pda/something

Call me crazy

Ryan
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-12-11 9:12 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

For clarification: You're asking for someone to sell you and ship you a H/PC for $20 USD.

Well, I guess it doesn't say in the rules that you can't try Good luck.
 Top of the page
RGGG Page Icon Posted 2006-12-11 9:23 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I know its crazy, I'm just trying to clear out this paypal account. As thats all i have right now, and for the near future, I'm just trying despretly to replace my old, and now deceased palm5, before exams begin

I know it's crazy

Ryan
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-12-12 1:37 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

you can get a hpc for 20 shipped on ebay, but it will be an old machine - still better than the palm V
 Top of the page
RGGG Page Icon Posted 2006-12-12 4:57 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Hehe,....my palm 5 was good, though the battery died, and the screen cracked. However, it did what i needed, and i like the sound of a hpc, being able to type up an essay during lunch

Ryan
 Top of the page
Richard Plume Page Icon Posted 2006-12-12 10:02 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

RGGG - 2006-12-12 4:57 PM

Hehe,....my palm 5 was good, though the battery died, and the screen cracked. However, it did what i needed, and i like the sound of a hpc, being able to type up an essay during lunch

Ryan

I don't have an H/PC that I want to sell, but I do have a Palm V if you need a replacement. It's used but in reasonable condition and the battery appears to be good.

If you're in the Toronto area, and can pick it up, it's free. Otherwise I can ship it, if you want to pay for the postage.

Let me know in a PM.

Rick
 Top of the page
Jorkapp Page Icon Posted 2006-12-13 1:25 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Rich: If he doesn't take it, I would be more than glad to take the Palm V off your hands. I'm not far from the GTA, but I would wager shipping would not be expensive.
 Top of the page
RGGG Page Icon Posted 2006-12-14 5:50 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Heh, I knew this was crazy 0_o

I wonder what else i could do with the the spare account

Ryan
 Top of the page
Richard Plume Page Icon Posted 2006-12-14 6:26 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

RGGG - 2006-12-14 5:50 PM

I wonder what else i could do with the the spare account

Ryan

You might just want to keep the account active for something you see on eBay (like a nice, new stylus, CF card, etc. (they should be under US$20 with shipping)).

Rick
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.234 - Cached queries : 65 - Executed queries : 13