x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS:(Global) Jornada 720 RAM Upgrade

oflash Page Icon Posted 2006-12-16 11:14 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

This thread is no longer valid... because I scored another five upgrade boards for the Jornada 720! This combined with the requests from overseas I got, I have decided to make this a Global sale:

FS (Global):
Ten Jornada 720 RAM/ROM Upgrade boards. Pluck one of these in under your keyboard in place of the current module and you instantly have a 728, with 64 MB of RAM instead of 32, and the bonus of a slight step up in IE and OS builds.

Payment is by PayPal or Money Order (or bank draft if you're desperate)
$65 + 7 shipping (and insurance) to US and Canada,
$65 + 12 shipping (and insurance) to anywhere else.

First paid, first served. If not paying with Paypal, I'll reserve one for you as soon as you've told me payment is on it's way. I'll start sending once two or three are sold in order to reduce post office trips

PM me with orders and specific questions. General questions can be posted to the thread.

Many thanks!
O'flash

Edited by oflash 2006-12-16 11:19 AM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-12-16 3:50 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

my only question is, are these USA ABA roms? if ABB, you have one buyer. (that should say "BEY4" or similar on it, ABA would just say "ABA" )

Edited by cmonex 2006-12-16 3:53 PM
 Top of the page
oflash Page Icon Posted 2006-12-16 3:55 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

For cmonex and isotherm: Yes, theses ROMs are ABA (American English) versions of the build.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-12-16 5:01 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

ah, sorry to hear that. if you come accross a couple of ABB roms let us know
 Top of the page
svet-am Page Icon Posted 2006-12-19 9:42 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

are these still available? I never saw this thread until I noticed it in someone's signature. If there is one still available, I've got PayPal ready and waiting.
 Top of the page
oflash Page Icon Posted 2006-12-19 12:59 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Hello All,
Sorry, cmonex. I wish I did have some ABB boards. You’ll be at the top of the list if I come into some.

I’ve addressed the following with individuals PMing me, but I’ll put it out there for everyone:
1) The first batch of these will be sent with tracking information most likely the Tuesday or Wednesday following Christmas. For two reasons: there will be a fair amount of people paid up and ready to go is one reason; the second is that I have seen the lines at the post office this week, and frankly, no thank you.
2) The question has come up about actually swapping the modules. It’s a fairly simple proposition of removing the three screws under the front edge of the Jornada’s base. The screws are Torx #6, but can be loosened with a small screwdriver given the right pressure in the right way if you don’t happen to have a set of Torx wrenches. Jornada Central located in the UK has a great step-by-step of removing the ROM module. The entire process will take you 10 minutes.

Many thanks to those who have already supported this sale!

O'flash
 Top of the page
MPC720 Page Icon Posted 2007-02-19 10:49 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Hi!

Are you still selling these boards for $65 + $7 shipping? If so, I'd be interested in purchasing one.

Thanks!

Mike
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.160 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 13