x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

nav-cam 2007 question

« Prev ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... Next »
Finstien
Finstien Page Icon Posted 2008-10-24 6:50 PM
#
Captin

Does any of this software mods work with Nav Cam 7500 ?

please reply to on the thread or finbarr1966@btinternet.com

Ta
 Top of the page
calpol30
calpol30 Page Icon Posted 2008-10-26 1:00 PM
#
could you please send me the url or link to bedulskis_1@hotmail.com thank you
 Top of the page
Captin Page Icon Posted 2008-10-26 3:22 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

After first making the TomTom files available over 18 months ago, and actually not having a Nav-Cam for the last 12 months I can no longer supply the files. All the Tom-Tom stuff is available on the net (which is where I got it from in the first place) and all the information for converting the Nav-Cam to TomTom 6 is available in this post.
 Top of the page
jerryvaughn
jerryvaughn Page Icon Posted 2008-11-07 12:45 AM
#
Captin...I'm trying to get the original Nav-Cam 2007 software with the "update". I have spent MANY hours trying to locate a good copy. Mine has worked fine for over a year now, however the memory card has become corrupted and needs a new one with a fresh copy of the software. I know from a previous post that you no longer are supporting this unit, but if you still have a copy of the software I would love to have it. I'll keep looking, but so far every link I have found is no longer active. Thanks
 Top of the page
firecracker Page Icon Posted 2008-11-07 10:47 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

jerryvaughn - 2008-11-07 12:45 AM

Captin...I'm trying to get the original Nav-Cam 2007 software with the "update". I have spent MANY hours trying to locate a good copy. Mine has worked fine for over a year now, however the memory card has become corrupted and needs a new one with a fresh copy of the software. I know from a previous post that you no longer are supporting this unit, but if you still have a copy of the software I would love to have it. I'll keep looking, but so far every link I have found is no longer active. Thanks

should be on the CD that came with yours, if not let me know and I will upload it. I have US maps only. What I have found is it is not usually the maps folder that got corrupted so you can delete everything but the maps
 Top of the page
LaFave
LaFave Page Icon Posted 2008-11-07 3:32 PM
#
If you could upload it that would be great! I just got a Nav-Cam 2007 from my Father and it had no CD and the memory card was blank on it. I have been trying to find any information that I can to help me.

thanks!!!!
 Top of the page
jerryvaughn
jerryvaughn Page Icon Posted 2008-11-07 3:52 PM
#
I'm having trouble finding the original cd, my wife "put it up" and has no idea where it is now. I'll find it sometime. However even with the "original" cd, mine Nav-Cam 2700 didn't work correctly until I updated on the software on the Evesham web site. The links no longer work to get the update. I would GREATLY appreciate any files you have. I believe the file that is missing is "Inactive.lst" found under the Navigator\POI directory. When I scanned the original memory card, that file always came up as corrupt. I believe ALL my map files are fine, I would like to have all the rest of the files if at all possible. Thanks in advance
 Top of the page
jerryvaughn12
jerryvaughn12 Page Icon Posted 2008-11-10 12:11 AM
#
Firecracker...Just checking...Do you have any of those files? Thanks
 Top of the page
firecracker Page Icon Posted 2008-11-10 10:22 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I have got em, will be back on my cable modem this week, traveling right now
 Top of the page
jerryvaughn
jerryvaughn Page Icon Posted 2008-11-11 8:08 AM
#
Hey Guys...I have been looking EVERYWHERE for software for my Nav-Cam 2007 GPS. My wife "put up" the software that came with the unit and now can't find it. However, I found another unit on Ebay that had the original software and everything that came with the original unit! Now for the kicker, it came with UPDATED software! The NEW software not only does turn by turn voice directions, it also inputs house numbers and via directions! Via directions allow you to put in your final destination via 1 or several side stops! The operation of the GPS is also a LOT smoother! The streets and POI have also been updated! It's called Evesham N30. It has a lot more features on it, but takes up about the same amount of space on the memory card! Approx. 691mb, so the original 1gig memory card is plenty! I downloaded the memory card on my computer so I have the "New" software as well as the "Original" that came with it (it came on the cd that was included with the unit). I"ll try to let you know as soon as I upload the files on my website so they will be once again downloadable!
 Top of the page
firecracker Page Icon Posted 2008-11-11 11:23 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

jerryvaughn - 2008-11-11 8:08 AM

Hey Guys...I have been looking EVERYWHERE for software for my Nav-Cam 2007 GPS. My wife "put up" the software that came with the unit and now can't find it. However, I found another unit on Ebay that had the original software and everything that came with the original unit! Now for the kicker, it came with UPDATED software! The NEW software not only does turn by turn voice directions, it also inputs house numbers and via directions! Via directions allow you to put in your final destination via 1 or several side stops! The operation of the GPS is also a LOT smoother! The streets and POI have also been updated! It's called Evesham N30. It has a lot more features on it, but takes up about the same amount of space on the memory card! Approx. 691mb, so the original 1gig memory card is plenty! I downloaded the memory card on my computer so I have the "New" software as well as the "Original" that came with it (it came on the cd that was included with the unit). I"ll try to let you know as soon as I upload the files on my website so they will be once again downloadable!

ebay user flwrchylde perhaps

by the way guys i uploaded the original cd to my webspace and I was going to file fetch it to megaupload but i then realized my megaupload account was expired, because I am cheap I dont want to put another $10 in the account is there anyone who knows another site where you can file fetch like on megaupload

Edited by firecracker 2008-11-11 11:26 PM
 Top of the page
celtic2008
celtic2008 Page Icon Posted 2008-11-16 1:39 AM
#
hey jerryvaughn,
Any chance of getting the N30 you mentioned you might upload. Hard to find working links to captin's TomTom6 for the nav-cam 2007 and I don't know if N30 or TomTom 6 is better to run on this gps. Would appreciate Captin nav-cam-tomtom6 rar file if available from anyone so i can replace the current horrible software on my gps unit...please reach me at msnjcnsjn@gmail.com thanks...
 Top of the page
firecracker Page Icon Posted 2008-11-16 12:00 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

tomtom 6.01 or higher is pretty easy to find as a torrent, i have yet to find 6.00

6.00 would be great so you dont have to hack the registry to get tomtom to work without a "no maps found" error
 Top of the page
Captin Page Icon Posted 2008-11-16 3:14 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

Here is TomTom 6 program (no maps).

Unpack the file onto the root of the SD card. You should have a folder called "Mobilenavigator".

Put the maps onto the root of the card. You will have to find your own maps.

http://www.inkydabs.com/tomtom6.zip
 Top of the page
celtic2008
celtic2008 Page Icon Posted 2008-11-16 3:26 PM
#
thanks so much captin!!!
 Top of the page
« Prev ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... Next »
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.189 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 10