x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

nav-cam 2007 question

« Prev ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next »
gat
gat Page Icon Posted 2009-06-10 3:12 PM
#
hi, i have the navcam 7700 and i have just ordered a sd card with tomtom 6 on it, i have no usb cable to connect my navcam to my pc, so what i barely understand i need to do is put my sd card into a reader on my pc and change the tomtom file name to what the navcam is looking for. am i right??? (most likely not) please advise. thanks
 Top of the page
Bill09
Bill09 Page Icon Posted 2009-07-04 10:02 AM
#
Removed: Violation rule #10
 Top of the page
zeep
zeep Page Icon Posted 2009-07-07 7:31 AM
#
can you send me a link to the registry editor as I have tried downloaing a few and not been able to get any of them working

Thanks

Zeep
 Top of the page
rickg
rickg Page Icon Posted 2009-07-12 4:44 PM
#
Hi, Just got a Nav-Cam 2007 to look at for a friend yesterday. I have experience with some other Navigators -- WinCE 5.0 devices. So far I cannot get TomTom 7.45 or 7.91 to work. However, iGo 8.3 works but no TTS yet.

None of Captain's links work. Does anyone have the TomTom 6 version he posted?
 Top of the page
rickg
rickg Page Icon Posted 2009-07-13 3:49 PM
#
Update: Found TomTom 7.450(9030) works fine as \SDMMC\MobileNavigator\MobileNavigator.exe on this WinCE 4.2 device. Still no TTS on iGo8
 Top of the page
KrissyneedsHelp!
KrissyneedsHelp! Page Icon Posted 2009-08-24 7:24 AM
#
 Top of the page
rickgtx
rickgtx Page Icon Posted 2009-08-25 9:56 AM
#
Removed: Violaton of rules concerning "warez" and piracy
 Top of the page
AnthonyPortugal
AnthonyPortugal Page Icon Posted 2009-09-22 8:58 AM
#
 Top of the page
hankcurry
hankcurry Page Icon Posted 2009-10-14 9:17 PM
#
I have a (I believe) Evesham 2007 navcam (given to me as a gift, can't find the box) which recently crashed on me, fatal error, you have performed an illegal operation. It won't go to the navigation mode. Can you tell me how to get a download to fix it, or morph it to a Tomtom? I can't seem to find a download to fix this problem. I bought a cable to sync it to my PC. I am not very expert when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Thanks
 Top of the page
rickgtx
rickgtx Page Icon Posted 2009-10-19 9:25 AM
#
Evesham went out of business and Tewktech was to take over support. I contacted them in July and got this response:

"info@tewktech.com"
Thank you for contacting Tewktech

we are still having ongoing talks with the sat nav manufacturers as they are still somewhat unhappy with the dept they were left when Evesham closed. though we had no part in this it is still taking some time to resolve.

please be patient or check our on line shop for updated Sat Nav models that are from different manufacturers.

regards Tewktech

I found TomTom 7.450(9030) works fine as \SDMMC\MobileNavigator\MobileNavigator.exe on this WinCE 4.2 device and iGO 8 without TTS. You can purchase the PDA version of TomTom or find copies on the Web.

Top of the page
Thndr
Thndr Page Icon Posted 2009-11-10 10:09 PM
#
I recently got a Nav-cam 7000 and trying to get tomtom on it, I have the maps and everything, but I am unsure if I am doing anything wrong.

The I got TomTom v6.01, installed it on "Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 MSFP Emulator" (slow as hell), and then copied the directory to my SD card, renamed it to MobileNavigator.

I did what shawn instructed on page 13, so I could access WinCE on the device, and was able to run the program, the only issue is that TomTom cannot find the maps. Is it because the storage device on the emulator is called "Storage Device" yet on my 7000 it's "SD_Card" ?

Or am I doing something else entirely wrong?
 Top of the page
asdf
asdf Page Icon Posted 2009-11-23 3:45 PM
#
finally figured out how to add addresses and look up businesses on the web and synchronize them to my navigator's "Favorites". If anyone is interested here is the link: http://my.telenav.com
 Top of the page
Anthonyportugal
Anthonyportugal Page Icon Posted 2009-12-07 8:48 AM
#
Hi there.
i got a nav cam 7000 and when i connect it to my computer it only charges.i tried activesync and i still cant access my gps.can somebody help me please.i am going crazy with this

thanks
 Top of the page
dave
dave Page Icon Posted 2009-12-24 5:18 PM
#
What do you need to do? You want to access the registry and boot it to windows?
 Top of the page
jozz28 Page Icon Posted 2009-12-29 12:12 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I have a nave cam 7000. When I plug it to usb it gives me a power surge warning.....And I must unplug it from my computer. I want to update the software. It is still all original. i want to put tomtom 6 to it. Can someone tell me how to boot it up to wince instead of the gps program..........
 Top of the page
« Prev ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next »
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9