x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

oski Page Icon Posted 2005-03-06 6:27 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Hi,
Has anybody a 32MB memory module (#20L0243) for sale, and to be shipped to England?
Many thanks
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-03-06 9:08 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I may be able to help you out.
Make me an offer, I'll see what I can do.
 Top of the page
oski Page Icon Posted 2005-03-06 4:56 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Hi C:MIE,

I got prices from USA at around U$S 19.00, but they do not ship to the UK. If you add around U$S 15.00 shipment a total of U$S 34.00 was what I expected to pay, around £19.00.
What price do you have in mind?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-03-07 4:51 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Both of the chips I have are original IBM chips and not generic counterparts.

One is in an anti-static wallet, and I tested it on my z50 earlier today and is working. The other is still sealed in it's original IBM packaging.

Given that genuine 20L0243 / 20L0244 are very unusual, there are 0 on eBay.

Shipping will be sent recorded so you'll have to sign for it.

Any questions etc please address them here.
 Top of the page
oski Page Icon Posted 2005-03-09 7:42 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

C:Amie,

Many thanks for the offer, but already bought a z50 for spares that has a 32MB module working OK.

oski
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-03-10 5:11 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Good deal, memory offer remains open to others.
 Top of the page
fupjack
fupjack Page Icon Posted 2005-03-19 8:34 PM
#
oski - can you list the places in the U.S. that are selling Z50 memory upgrades? I'm a U.S. resident, and I'd like to get my hands on one of those.

So far, every place I've found on the web selling them is either outdated/gone out of business or just plain wrong - a number of places take any 32M EDO chip and say "Of course it works!"
 Top of the page
clay
clay Page Icon Posted 2005-03-21 6:03 AM
#
Hi, are these 32M Z50 memory modules still available? I am currently living in Beijing, China, and have an address in the USA. Can you ship to either of these, and for how much?
 Top of the page
oski Page Icon Posted 2005-03-21 8:51 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Hi fupjak,

I did a google and I do not have copies of the information, but as far as I remember one was somewhere in California and the other in Florida.
As you said a lot of the info they give or put in their websites is crap.

oski
 Top of the page
mfradin Page Icon Posted 2005-03-26 8:42 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum, and I just picked up an IBM Z50 to go with my Jornada 690 and ipaq 4100 @ 3600.

If anyone still has a 32mb memory module and sync cable for the z50, I would be interested in purchasing. It would be shipped to the US.

Thanks.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-03-27 2:15 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Clay,

I have sent you a PM on this, my PC died and I do not have access to email so am not able to follow up through those means.
Apologies for the silence over the last fews days, circumstances dictated it alas.
 Top of the page
Moe Syzlak Page Icon Posted 2005-04-18 4:16 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I bought the genuine IBM memory module for $9.95 (US) last year from a internet site in case anyone needs a price reference. I just checked and unfortunately they no longer carry them. The Z50 memory expansion slot is non-standard, so a regular EDO SODIMM won't fit in it, so you definitely have to be careful about what you order. Some wholesaler is probably hoarding the extra modules.
 Top of the page
thcrw739 Page Icon Posted 2005-08-18 5:29 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

I've looked up and down left and right for 2 weeks to find a module everyone that says they have em on thier site when you call them it just ends up being regular standard slot ram, not the propriety fitted z50 ram, wich i cant seem to find anywhere except ibm and i refuse to pay the $100 plus dollars from them wich will be more than i paid for the unit it's self....So if anyone has one....@ a resonable price and shipping let me know.......and as for all those $17.00-$24.00 dollar chips that you see for sale procalming they are the right one's WRONG, i found out the hard way twice, even after talking on the phone and tech people reashuring me its the right one ! be forwarned enless you want the aggrivating time ive been haveing with it.........
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 66 - Executed queries : 11