x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

770 can't access email on new wireless but can surf..help please

computerette-er
computerette-er Page Icon Posted 2005-03-09 7:06 PM
#
I'm new here so if the answers are hidden within one of the many submissions please just let me know and I'll search deeper....

I've got a MP770 running Windows CE 3.0 with about 29 Megs of program memory free.
I installed a wireless card last month and can surf the internet but the device freezes when I try to access yahoo.
I desperately want to send email any way possible.
I've never used the Microsoft Outlook email program. Can I with wireless? I use the calendar program synced with my pc all the time.
I want to be able to travel abroad and send simple text emails, maybe with an attached photo occasionally.
I tried to send by my adsl provider's webmail and couldn't with them too.
Willing to set up any silly free/paid email service to do this.
Suggestions please!
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-03-09 8:26 PM
#
H/PC Elder

computerette-er, welcome!

were you trying to use mobile.yahoo.com? Take note that it is very stripped down and sometimes (in fact mostly), when you have attachments, it will not always show the whole message.

pm me if you need a gmail account. gmail has made their site display in plain old html for older browsers, so you can give that a shot!

For the other folks, send me a pm if you need a gmail. Sent out one or two the other day, and gmail just topped it up again!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9