x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Listpro 4.1 on NEC 900C (CE 4.2)

ClioLogix
ClioLogix Page Icon Posted 2007-02-20 2:17 PM
#
Hi

Before the site crash I had posted a request for someone to see if listpro 4.1 would work on their NEC 900C. 'Rich' replied and indicated that he had downloaded the trial version and that it worked on his 900C. I just received mine (bought on ebay) and so far have not been able to make it work. Rich: if you read this could you please let me know if there were some tricks to getting it working on your unit?

Many thanks...
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2007-02-20 4:52 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Email sent to you....
 Top of the page
ClioLogix
ClioLogix Page Icon Posted 2007-02-20 7:56 PM
#
Hi Rich
I have not yet received the email. Did you send it to gregm@titanlogix.com?
Thanks!
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2007-02-21 6:49 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Yep...could be that this email and my other just crossing in the internet twilight zone....you should have had it by now...

Anyway, for others, the trial verson of Listpro does seem to run okay as far as pocketpc programs run. You need to install the cab file manually, and you need to use Winwatch to help with some of the menu choices...but once installed, it is pretty straightforward.

Here are the main screens when starting and another at random...oops, won't let me upload a picture right now...

Edited by Rich Hawley 2007-02-21 6:51 AM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 11