x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

900c and a Dlink DWL-650 P

mongoosetoo Page Icon Posted 2007-02-22 12:41 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I downloaded the driver for this card from HPCFactor and don't understand how to install it. I'm fairly computer literate, just not handheld literate. I do have MS Activesynce 4.5 installed and understand how to move files and sync, but when I open the driver files (unzip them) all I see is the following:
PRISM~4
PRISMCFG
PRISMINS
PRISMIOC
PRISMNDS
PRISMRES
PRISMSTA

Note: There are 9 PRISM-named files in the driver named 3-00-08-0236_WINCE400. This list of files came from the first unzipping. I am assuming each of the nine files represents a different build of the wireless card as they all have similar file names. Below I've included any info I thought may help.

What am I supposed to do with these files?

The numbers on the back of my card are:

FCC ID: KA22003070026-1
Node ID: 000D8856E8BF
S/N: H2DT23A039819 V.P1

Furthermore, when I push the card in and it asks for a driver, what do I type??

Thanks, Brew

Top of the page
CAuser Page Icon Posted 2007-02-22 1:35 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

The file name is PRISMNDS. The card's light will flash for a short while and then nothing further. I did not succeed in making it work on MP900C though somebody did succeed on J720 with some hacks. I even tried quite a few drivers from EagleTech, Linksys, Senao, and so on. The problem is that P1 uses PRISM 3 chipset.
 Top of the page
CAuser Page Icon Posted 2007-03-01 8:19 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

A download of the firmware into the flash might/might not help the card work with Intersil's reference driver.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-03-04 11:52 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

mongoosetoo - 2007-02-22 6:41 PM

I downloaded the driver for this card from HPCFactor and don't understand how to install it. I'm fairly computer literate, just not handheld literate. I do have MS Activesynce 4.5 installed and understand how to move files and sync, but when I open the driver files (unzip them) all I see is the following:
PRISM~4
PRISMCFG
PRISMINS
PRISMIOC
PRISMNDS
PRISMRES
PRISMSTA

don't unzip it.. just copy the cab to the 900c and install it.

btw, which OS revision do you have?
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.234 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 13