x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS (USA): LG Phenom Express H-220C

itjstagame Page Icon Posted 2007-02-23 10:20 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I bought this only a few months ago. I hoped to use it for mobile internet browsing but the OS was not upgraded. This has the stock Win CE 2.0 on it, it does not have the CE 2.11 upgrade board. I failed in getting my 16 bit wifi cards to work on the OS and it's now just sitting around.

It has some scuffs and scratches, the screen does as well, but none are visible with screen turned on. Everything seems to work great on this unit, infrared, speaker, microphone, all buttons, etc.

Comes with stylus and AC block. No sync cable but infrared worked flawlessly for me. Also has 16Mb ram card installed, that is it has 32Mb total rom/ram, just no CE 2.11 upgrade.

The one thing I was planning to upgrade if I got it working was the battery pack and internal battery. Both work fine and get good life but not full life, I don't recall specifically but I've gotten at least 5 hours on a full charge, maybe closer to 7. Specs say 10 or so when new and I figured that number would drop with wifi use. Also after about 2-3 hours of use it starts to nag that battery power is critical and it's going to die any minute (and then works another 3 hours...) I have no idea why it does this, I figured new battery pack cells would fix it.

So, as is make offer I guess. I'll post pics tonight if I get time.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-03-07 3:15 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

do you still have this phenom express?
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.281 - Cached queries : 40 - Executed queries : 32