x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

dringof1
dringof1 Page Icon Posted 2007-02-24 10:57 AM
#
When I moved from WM5 to CE 4.2 I assumed I would be able to get hold of a RSS reader with no problems. I quickly found out my options were limited but today I downloaded Newscopier just to see if it would run. Unbelievably, it did actually run. The program runs, I can download new headlines, but for some reason when clicking on the headline it just displays a blank screen. It would be great to get this up and running and im hoping its just a case of adding a couple of missing dll's. If anyone can help it'd be much appreciated.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2007-02-24 11:32 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

As it's a PPC app it's not going to be a HTMLView issue like with H/PC RSS readers, have you tried stubbing AYGShell and Note_Prj to see if that sorts it?
 Top of the page
mscdex Page Icon Posted 2007-02-24 1:32 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

I had the same problem when using Newscopier. It would never show the contents of the news item, just a blank area. I've tried multiple dll combinations to no avail. I really wish Egress would work right. It works fine actually, but it never detects an internet connection, so it's never able to download the feeds.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2007-02-24 4:15 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

What did you settle on in the end mscdex?
 Top of the page
mscdex Page Icon Posted 2007-02-24 6:00 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Nothing so far, still searching for one that works (decently) on my abocom xpilot 2.
 Top of the page
dringof1
dringof1 Page Icon Posted 2007-02-25 4:28 AM
#
I basically used egress on my PPC which is a fantastic program. Its a shame there is no older builds to work on the HPC.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.296 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 18