x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Windows CE Wiki

Illyria05
Illyria05 Page Icon Posted 2007-02-25 5:19 AM
#
Hi
(first off, I apologize for putting it in this forum category, but I am not registered, so can this be moved to HPC General if possible please?),
Anyway, (it was TFGBD's idea), but tfgbd and I are going to start a Windows CE wiki, and in order to get one, we have to show that other people will be interested by leaving comments here. I personally cannot wait, and I hope all of you are interested. I know I left the Handheld world, but I am willing to create wiki articles ( I like to ), etc, and of course, I still respect Handheld Users ..

If you do not know how to use wiki markup, but wish to leave your support, click here, then start a new line after the last one and type (in brackets, but don't use them), [*Insert my reason for wanting this wiki, ~~~~].

Have a nice day!!

Joseph (Illyria05)
 Top of the page
jorgepoa10 Page Icon Posted 2007-02-25 9:25 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Why use wiki if we have this forum?
 Top of the page
Illyira05
Illyira05 Page Icon Posted 2007-02-25 2:22 PM
#
The Wiki would cover ALL Windows CE devices (PPCs, PsPCs, Auto PC, Gizmondo, and HPC).. And hacking PPC apps, etc... This would be groundbreaking ... We as Handheld users need this, it would be so cool, and tfgbd and I need your support..
 Top of the page
Illyria05
Illyria05 Page Icon Posted 2007-02-26 9:35 PM
#
Never mind, this thread can be deleted, sorry..
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9