x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Hack master, pocket mechanic, batt analyzer

jmgunzel Page Icon Posted 2007-02-27 7:16 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I've got a mobilepro 900C (ce .net) that I'm quite happy with.

I'm examining ways to speed it up, slim it down, personalize it. I'm trying Anton Tomov's applications, but am having no success. My guess is that it's one or more of the .dlls. Specifically, maybe, mfcce300.dll.

Anyone having any success? When I put what I think is the right stuff in the right place, it ges from "cannot find 'blah' (or one ...)" to "blah is not a valid windows ce application."

Normally this suggests that I picked a bad (?) .dll. I think I did it all correctly. Can someone give me a hint?

I'm particularly interested in the overclocking and how I can gently giddy-it-up a bit.
 Top of the page
RTFM Page Icon Posted 2007-02-28 11:57 AM
#
H/PC Elite

For overclocking try xcpuscalar. Works great on my 900c, even puts the mhz speed in the taskbar. Mine runs wonderfully at 472mhz, anything higher and it locks up after a few minutes. You will need winwatch to be able to access the options dialog however.

http://www.immiersoft.com/

Cheers.
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2007-02-28 5:20 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I could never get any of the other programs to run on the 900C, even after hex editing the 1171 errors....

Rich
 Top of the page
DarkShadow
DarkShadow Page Icon Posted 2007-02-28 9:20 PM
#
does xcpuscalar work for Sigmarion3? Which version work? the XCPUScalar Version 2.88 for PC2002? I try to run the cab but get a japanse error all the time.

thanks
 Top of the page
RTFM Page Icon Posted 2007-02-28 11:30 PM
#
H/PC Elite

I'm using version 3.x from the link i posted above.

Cheers.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 12