x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

unable to connect to activesync

mazzerooni Page Icon Posted 2007-03-01 4:02 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

looks like this is a commomn theme...can anyone please help? when i connect to activesync the dialogue box on my HPC states connecting to host pc then disappears and does not connect- the activesync works with other peripherals;
i have tried the follwing 3.7, 3.8, 4.2 even 4.5- i have deleted the rapi.dll and any old partnerships- even checked out security settings on host pc- I have also downloaded the usb driver & followed the installation instructions to the letter but it still wont hold a connection- i am going through the mini usb port as the other one is not even recognised when i connect at all.
i have also bought fresh cables - just in case... I have an NEC 900C running 4.2 CE Net. i dont have the origional disc as i bought from the states on ebay...nuff said
can anyone help? any ideas? Im starting to think it is the machine itself.....
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-03-04 11:53 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

it could be the machine itself, yes..

btw, i'm hosting the whole 900c cd but the link isn't public yet.. send me a PM if you need it..

Edited by cmonex 2007-03-04 11:53 PM
 Top of the page
airhook Page Icon Posted 2007-03-05 6:02 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I've had the same problem, I do a soft reset just before using Activsync . It seems to work for me
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 12