x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

ROM images "Lamer Edition"

HiX
HiX Page Icon Posted 2007-03-02 4:17 AM
#
Hi, I am aware that there is a similar discussion here but this one is a little bit different.
First – I am a lamer on that matter (hard to admit but true)
Second – my device doesn’t have ActiveSync connection (I can’t connect with it)
The device came with the navigation software “Smart2go” which doesn’t even have a map for our region – so it is completely useless to me now. And I have two of these devices, what is even worse – I don’t have the skills to tackle the problem so I am a pretty f*** up.
I am hoping to find a way to replace the Smart2go software with something more useful (like Route66, destinator, Navigon…)
I know that to help a newbie like me is a pretty challenging task but… hey! you should like challenges.

The device: WinCe .NET 4.2
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2007-03-02 8:55 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Glad I'm not in your shoes...but does the device even have a port at all for external connection of any type, besides the antenna and power that is? I mean there must be some way you can transfer files to it, I see the photo icon...

Rich

Edited by Rich Hawley 2007-03-02 8:56 AM
 Top of the page
HiX
HiX Page Icon Posted 2007-03-05 3:16 AM
#
I have a SD card slot and an USB interface - when the usb is connected I gain access only to the SD card (if there is one in the slot) and to the internal memory which is 0K ?!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 11