x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

HP Pocket camera software not works on MP900C

Jesnw Page Icon Posted 2007-03-02 6:07 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I have installed the HP Pocket Camera's Software on MobilePro 900c and when i execute the software appears a alert window in blank and not works. Can you help me?
 Top of the page
Jesnw Page Icon Posted 2007-03-02 6:11 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Also, I have installed the HP Camera's Software on a Jornada 720, and the software works perfectly. What's happening?
 Top of the page
oflash Page Icon Posted 2007-03-02 8:06 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

The software is proprietary to only the Jornada. To get it working in some capacity on your Mobilepro, you'll need to try Microsof Portrait. It can take pictures at smaller sizes, IIRC. If you want a better application, winsoftCE.com has CEcam software, but the HP camera is not supported.
 Top of the page
Jesnw Page Icon Posted 2007-03-06 7:39 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I have a problem. When i go to introduce the HP Pocket camera into the CompactFlash socket on MobilePro 900C appears a window asking me for the driver name. Is like if the HP Pocket Camera's wasn't recognized by the NEC. Someone knows setting up the HP Pocket Camera on MobilePro 900c ?
 Top of the page
Jesnw Page Icon Posted 2007-03-06 7:45 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Also, i have installed Microsoft Portrait on NEC and in the options i have adjusted the Camera Model like HP Jornada pocket camera, but when i press the button 'Capture Video' from Tool menu appears a error: 'hpcamapi.dll can't loaded'. (See also previous post)
 Top of the page
Jesnw Page Icon Posted 2007-03-07 2:12 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I have contacted with HP about a possible patch for HP Pocket Camera, and HP Suppor has said the following:

' The patch for the adaptor would have to come from NEC they would need to create a Universal Pocket Camera Patch update As long as the there is no patch driver from NEC there is no way to void these errors. '

Has this some sense ?

Someone of you has knowledges advanced to develod a patch for HP Pocket Camera?
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 12