x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

custom roms for 900c!

« Prev ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... Next »
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2007-11-03 10:21 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

cmonex - 2007-11-03 7:09 PM
Guyturf - 2007-11-04 12:23 AM

I like that I can tap on microsoft mute to just mute things in one step instead of two as with the other program. Not a big deal, but its small so maybe both could be included?

fine but please attach the program to your next post

It's from the Plus! pack:

Attachments
----------------
Attachments mu_arm_sa1100.cab (10KB - 7 downloads)
 Top of the page
wyattcox Page Icon Posted 2007-11-04 12:21 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

Upgraded my main Mobilepro to Cmonex v2.

Do I understand that there's a problem with Coreplayer beyond what the usual No Backlight switch that needs to be ticked?
Or is that specific to the Resco player?
 Top of the page
Dan Page Icon Posted 2007-11-04 6:36 AM
#
H/PC Elite

Cmonex a simple question here: wich prism driver (version) did you include in the Custom Rom v2?
 Top of the page
Geared2003 Page Icon Posted 2007-11-04 7:58 AM
#
H/PC Elite

cmonex - 2007-11-02 11:26 PM

to all: one last thing, how about rom flavours ?

or maybe it gets really easy for everyone to make roms now... we'll see soon. when i upload the new rom editing tutorial and tools, i'd like feedback.

to be honest, that really makes a big step forward...... to compile a rom (i.e. inserting files, modules) took literally hours before, now, it is like 1 min so much easier to test smaller changes at a time, etc..

I am really waiting for this ROM editing package... Your V2 ROM rocks already, but I'd like to cook my own ROM, with new addons like HPC Explorer Classic, MMCE... Any release date or preview version soon ?
 Top of the page
hagisbasheruk Page Icon Posted 2007-11-04 9:09 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

Me 2 , I would like to remove MS word stuff etc and add :
ASMArm and DISArm http://www.rainer-keuchel.de/wince/armasm.html
Emacs http://www.rainer-keuchel.de/wince/emacs-wince.html
PythonCE http://pythonce.sourceforge.net/Wikka/HomePage
and other nice stuff

So my flavour would be Dev Flavour

Edited by hagisbasheruk 2007-11-04 9:11 AM
 Top of the page
theoak Page Icon Posted 2007-11-04 9:53 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Got back from vacation last night and downloaded and installed v2. Great! Love it (so far).

I haven't finished playing with all the new features yet, but I tried the software soft reset utility. Works great, and very convenient.

DST patch must have worked. My time was correct this morning.

InkWriter works nicely for quick handwritten notes.

Tascal Guage is very nice. (Converts various measurements.) My first time using it.

Also installed Opera 8.60 demo. Works fine (only has that before-mentioned "fatal application error" message on exit. Still works and does not give that message unless you exit, which does not really affect usage. Just a minor annoyance.

Got a lot to do, so I better stop playing and get to work recovering from vacation.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-11-04 11:26 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

Dan - 2007-11-04 12:36 PM

Cmonex a simple question here: wich prism driver (version) did you include in the Custom Rom v2?

same as in v1... i did not touch wifi except for reshacking the wzc dialog so the option (to do with wep key) that many people miss when the taskbar is not on autohide, is fixed.

but if everyone would give me their prism wifi's pnpid's, i would put those registry entries in rom, so would be even more comfortable (not asking for driver name).

hagisbasheruk - 2007-11-04 3:09 PM

Me 2 , I would like to remove MS word stuff etc and add :
ASMArm and DISArm http://www.rainer-keuchel.de/wince/armasm.html
Emacs http://www.rainer-keuchel.de/wince/emacs-wince.html
PythonCE http://pythonce.sourceforge.net/Wikka/HomePage
and other nice stuff

So my flavour would be Dev Flavour

hehe nice ideas. dev flavour i'd like that too

Geared2003 - 2007-11-04 1:58 PM
I am really waiting for this ROM editing package... Your V2 ROM rocks already, but I'd like to cook my own ROM, with new addons like HPC Explorer Classic, MMCE... Any release date or preview version soon ?

i'd like to finish it today or tomorrow at the latest.
your rom would surely rock!

wyattcox - 2007-11-04 6:21 AM

Upgraded my main Mobilepro to Cmonex v2.

Do I understand that there's a problem with Coreplayer beyond what the usual No Backlight switch that needs to be ticked?
Or is that specific to the Resco player?

i think it was just resco. am i right, people?
i'll also have to debug this issue today or tomorrow.

theoak - 2007-11-04 3:53 PM

Got back from vacation last night and downloaded and installed v2. Great! Love it (so far).

I haven't finished playing with all the new features yet, but I tried the software soft reset utility. Works great, and very convenient.

DST patch must have worked. My time was correct this morning.

InkWriter works nicely for quick handwritten notes.

Tascal Guage is very nice. (Converts various measurements.) My first time using it.

Also installed Opera 8.60 demo. Works fine (only has that before-mentioned "fatal application error" message on exit. Still works and does not give that message unless you exit, which does not really affect usage. Just a minor annoyance.

Got a lot to do, so I better stop playing and get to work recovering from vacation.

glad you like it wow, someone finally confirms DST patch is fine. yea, tascal gauge was recommended by people, i didn't use it before but found it very neat.
not much to do about opera..

Edited by cmonex 2007-11-04 11:27 AM
 Top of the page
DonL0001 Page Icon Posted 2007-11-04 11:45 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Cmonex,

I have never used resco, just media player 1.07, and I had a non-recoverable blank screen when trying to play an MP4 video file. (v2.0 default use of GAPI?)

Regards, Don
 Top of the page
kitor Page Icon Posted 2007-11-04 12:07 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Is there a way to change IE security settings or disable window, that activex control may be unsafe? I 'm moderator on one forum, where I get this message on every page (www.pdaclub.pl/forum). And it isn't funny

other thing:
I installed Opera 8.65 (the same version as on rom v1) and i have everything in the same font (Impact). Where's the problem?
 Top of the page
kitor Page Icon Posted 2007-11-04 1:50 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

next problem - in gwes skin with mouse cursor. Resize cursors are like in custom rom v1drawed about 26px upper than they really are
 Top of the page
wyattcox Page Icon Posted 2007-11-04 3:20 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

Yes, DST flipped here on time last night. (Was on a bus heading home last night when it flipped!)

Will wait on reinstalling Media Player until this buggie is resolved. Working on a new project and don't have the patience for any more hard resets than necessary.

Oh, the Textmaker patch works like a charm as well!
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-11-04 4:41 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

kitor - 2007-11-04 7:50 PM

next problem - in gwes skin with mouse cursor. Resize cursors are like in custom rom v1drawed about 26px upper than they really are

see above

DonL0001 - 2007-11-04 5:45 PM

Cmonex,

I have never used resco, just media player 1.07, and I had a non-recoverable blank screen when trying to play an MP4 video file. (v2.0 default use of GAPI?)

Regards, Don

that is not v2 specific. using stock NEC rom, i have had to hard reset once due to tcpmp, and others have had too. but kitor had a trick to recover from this.

kitor - 2007-11-04 6:07 PM

Is there a way to change IE security settings or disable window, that activex control may be unsafe? I 'm moderator on one forum, where I get this message on every page (www.pdaclub.pl/forum). And it isn't funny

other thing:
I installed Opera 8.65 (the same version as on rom v1) and i have everything in the same font (Impact). Where's the problem?

i dont understand the font issue, can you detail it better?

as for IE, it will need code editing, probably in mshtml.dll, seems not so trivial. but looking at it

Edited by cmonex 2007-11-04 4:43 PM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-11-04 4:44 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

wyattcox - 2007-11-04 9:20 PM

Yes, DST flipped here on time last night. (Was on a bus heading home last night when it flipped!)

Will wait on reinstalling Media Player until this buggie is resolved. Working on a new project and don't have the patience for any more hard resets than necessary.

Oh, the Textmaker patch works like a charm as well!

media player: all you need is backlight keepalive disabling option, no??

but if i'm wrong let me know.
 Top of the page
wyattcox Page Icon Posted 2007-11-05 1:36 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

cmonex - 2007-11-04 2:44 PM

wyattcox - 2007-11-04 9:20 PM

media player: all you need is backlight keepalive disabling option, no??

but if i'm wrong let me know.

I was just judging from what Don0001 said previously. I assumed that it went beyond the usual Backlight Keepalive box....
 Top of the page
kitor Page Icon Posted 2007-11-05 2:17 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Here is screenshot of the same page in IE:

And here in Opera:

As You can see, in Opera everything is written in only one font. Where's the problem?

BTW: You can include in next rom version "UltraG" program. It's image viewer/editor like IrfanView on PC.

Edited by kitor 2007-11-05 2:21 AM
 Top of the page
« Prev ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... Next »
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.281 - Cached queries : 67 - Executed queries : 15