x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

I never realized how stupid I am, will you help

Angryfish
Angryfish Page Icon Posted 2007-03-07 5:45 PM
#
I have a Jornada 720. My intended use is word processing, creating text documents to be exported to another storage media or printed. I would also like to access the internet ,in a good world, via my cell phone net connection. Idealy run Google Earth, and some other interesting software just for fun watch short videos and listen to music. The problem is that in the 8 plus months I have had this thing I cannot do any of this. I don't have these problems with the desk top. I am not very knowledgeable about computers generaly but I don't think I am void of all logic either. I have reached a level of frustration that is about to conclude with a small computing device finding itself, look at this I am refering to it as though it is self-aware, a pile of laughed at broken plastic and glass bent wire and broken circut board with shadows dancing about it as a lunitic jumps up and down cursing. Please spare me the indignaty and forgive my spelling.
 Top of the page
dustbowl0407
dustbowl0407 Page Icon Posted 2007-03-07 9:03 PM
#
well, I dont have a jornada but I think you can acomplish pretty much all of that in CE2000. For word processing use the built in pocket word program or softmaker's Textmaker. For internet the built in IE explorer program is pretty decent, google earth is probably a lost cause, and music and videos can be viewed/listened to through the built in WMP program or any number of third party applications. If that doesnt help, could you be more specific about what it cant do and what you want it to do? deep breaths... dont run over your jornada just yet..
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 18 - Executed queries : 49