x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

MobilePro 900C w/ PC24E-H-FC

hooverzilla Page Icon Posted 2007-03-15 4:51 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Greetings, I recently purchased a Nec MobilePro 900C and I haven't been able to get my wireless card to work. Its a Lucent technologies PC24E-H-FC. I've downloaded the appropriate driver but when I try to run the setup.exe on my little friend here, I get : 'Setup' is not a valid Windows CE application. error msg. Its running WinCE NET 4.20

I'm a complete newbie at this but if anyone can help me out it would certainly make my day.

Cheers
 Top of the page
H2OGuru Page Icon Posted 2007-03-15 5:36 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Connect your 900C to a desktop computer using activesync. then run the install software (downloaded from this site) on the desktop and it should install. I have done the same installation in the past week. I have the same card. Make sure you get the CE.NET version.

HG
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2007-03-15 5:37 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

That's because the setup is a desktop application, not an HPC application. Run it from your desktop and it should work.

Rich
 Top of the page
airhook Page Icon Posted 2007-03-15 5:51 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

try executabilty check program. Its available to download possibly from this site, certainly from this site's links free!!
Having dowloaded it to the HPC, open it & navigate to your problem file, press OK & it should highlight your problem. Then change your problem driver.
I'm a newbie too, so I may not have explained it too good
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2007-03-15 5:53 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

LOL...you beat me by 30 seconds....
 Top of the page
hooverzilla Page Icon Posted 2007-03-15 6:01 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Thank you everyone for your replies. Like I said, I'm a newbie at this. I installed activesync and it worked just as you said.
Cheers
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 13