x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS Jornada 720 w/ extras

Qkall Page Icon Posted 2007-03-20 7:23 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

These items have been collected over the past 4 months, most of which have not even been used. the only reason I'm selling it is that i'm not as technologically inclined as i originally thought and I do not have time to learn.

The item for sale is a used Jornada 720. it comes with its standard charger and cradle with the serial wire adapter. as well as the regular accessories you get an aluminum case by intec. the case was originally for a psp, but has been lightly modified to perfectly fit the J720(See pictures). the case came with headphones(unused) and a car ac charger. THE CHARGER IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE JORNADA, but it came with the case so I'm including it. you will also get a brand new spectrum24 wireless card LA-3021. it is compatible with the jornada. there is also 3 brand new styluses. however they are not standard for the jornada 720, but they work perfectly and are easily kept in the case. in addition to all of this, I'm including a ridata 4 gb pro2 80x compact flash card with a cf to usb converter. this makes it a lot easier to send files to your j720. the cf card already is partitioned and has a Linux boot loader with GUI-less Linux on it (720degrees, to be exact). all you need to do is install the gui version and probably have to reinstall the kernels(see links). I'll reformat it if you don't want it that way.

260+ shipping
EBAY

if a dedicated member, or more specifically a member that has helped me, i am more then willing to lower the price.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 11