x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Got Wifi card to work, but cant use encryption setting

Bill
Bill Page Icon Posted 2005-03-24 5:17 PM
#
Actually my card being 802.11 B works just fine here. But I am having issues trying to get the encryption 40 bit to work. When I set this I cant connect, as my wifi card makes no connection. I am out of luck as my manual for the card is not on me, and my HPC cant read Acrobat files.

Thanks,

Bill
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-03-24 7:03 PM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

*insert boiling water pic here*

Search the forum, you will find stuff on wifi cards and acrobat. Search the support section, and find more stuff on wifi cards and acrobat there. If that does not fix your problems with the card, then post the model # and any other information that we need just to figure out what is your problem. In the future, if you find an existing thread on your topic while searching the forum, please post there instead.
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2005-03-24 7:58 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Bill, Why didn’t you just post the reply in your first thread??? All you are doing now is confusing people.
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-03-24 8:51 PM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

What was that? Did he already make a thread on this??
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2005-03-24 8:57 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Uh… I don’t know what to say… Yeah see “Cant get 3COM AirConnect Wifi card to work”
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 44 - Executed queries : 26