x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Acrobat Reader for Mips PPC 1.0 possible on HPC Pro?

1 2
iamjoe Page Icon Posted 2007-05-15 5:44 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

a small correction.

primer 2.3 only supports English files. yah, so it has no speed comparision for opening English or Non-English PDF files. so there is no such " even for english pdfs"

i remember then i was using primer 2.3 reading the pdf manual of casion pa-2400w, US$15 at one point. the files has some tables and figures, which probably slowed down the speed.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-05-15 9:01 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

the error address doesnt matter many times, it is just some meaningless number. sometimes it is a valid kernel address (direct virtual address), but other than that, i've never seen any other meaningful addresses, too bad, it could just tell me the address where it crashed, maybe LR on ARM, then it would be so much easier to check for it
the skype ones are compiled for thumb enabled xscale i think but why not try.. it takes 2 mins, right?

what do you want to do with a hpc2000 nec 900 coredll? i have it, didn't recreate it yet but takes like 10-15 mins, so tell me why you need it, and i can do it for you. (it is general armv4 probably)
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2007-05-16 12:11 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Given your previous comment, I thought that maybe we'd have a chance with an H/PC 2000 coredll (though I didn't assume the 820's SA-1100 CPU would be compatible). It was just a thought - you know better than I do whether it's likely to be worth the trouble.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-05-16 2:56 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

oh, the cpu is definitely compatible as hpc2000 was always compiled for armv4. the 900 is no exception. (its cenet image is compiled for xscale, yes)

it is not much trouble, i will make all the hpc2000 system files available soon
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9