x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Hotkeys for "show desktop" and "task manager"?

Brooklyn
Brooklyn Page Icon Posted 2007-04-06 3:03 AM
#
Hello, I have tablet with windows CE .net 4.2. I would like to set a couple of my hotkeys to "show desktop" and "task manager". Is this possible? If so, what file do I point the hotkey to?

Thanks!
 Top of the page
Walker1 Page Icon Posted 2007-04-06 3:57 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

I know you can set the F keys by going to:
Start>Settings>Control Panel>Buttons
Most of the built in apps are in the windows directory. I'm not sure if there is a ce version of task manager although If there is I would like to know where it is myself. A few of the program I've tried to unistall refused saying that program files were still in use. If there is a way to see what is running and kill them I would like to know how too. As far as a show desktop button I dont know of any other way of doing it besides the button in the taskbar. Maybe someone else can point you in the right direction for this.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-04-06 4:45 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

taskmanager can be called up by alt+tab or on your tablet probably by right clicking on the taskbar.. on most ce devices you can also use ctrl+alt+del lol

show desktop would be win+M or alt+esc but again you have a tablet without a keyboard..

as for third party taskmanagers i like itask+netmgr the best, you could probably link that to a hotkey.

Edited by cmonex 2007-04-06 4:46 PM
 Top of the page
Walker1 Page Icon Posted 2007-04-06 5:13 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

Ctrl alt del works with the onscreen keyboard There is an icon on the taskbar in the lower right corner to show desktop.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.230 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 12