x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

dougpaw57
dougpaw57 Page Icon Posted 2007-04-09 11:56 PM
#
I purchased a brand new, still sealed Jornada 728 late last year. It was brand new, not refurbished. I also bought a Cisco Aironet 342 and HP CF camera, both new in the box. See a trend here? Also have Nushield screen protector installed before stylus ever touched screen, plus two spares. About three weeks ago I bought a new Sony UX Micro PC, so the HP has to go (I need the desktop room). You get the Jornada with all accessories in perfect shape, the camera, the Cisco card, a 128MB CF card and USB cable, all in their original boxes. Also, OtterBox 3000, blue and new. Most of the items have almost no use on them, and the Jornada 728 has less than 20 hours. I really have no idea what this stuff is worth except to say that I spent well over $400 buying it. Will throw in book "How to Do Everything with your Pocket PC & Handheld PC and Microsoft Entertainment Pack 2.0 for Windows CE. Somebody PM me if you would like the whole deal. It's a little heavy, but shipping shouldn't be too bad, USA only please.

Edited by dougpaw57 2007-04-09 11:59 PM
 Top of the page
Walker1 Page Icon Posted 2007-04-10 8:00 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

I think 250 is about all I can afford right now and even for that I wouldn't have the money till next friday when I get paid. On a side note how do you like that new sony unit I'm really thinking about getting one with my tax refund. I was considering a OQO too but it seems the sony has way better performance. Do you have any ebay or any other selling references?
 Top of the page
dougpaw57
dougpaw57 Page Icon Posted 2007-04-10 8:20 PM
#
Walker1 - 2007-04-10 5:00 PM

I think 250 is about all I can afford right now and even for that I wouldn't have the money till next friday when I get paid. On a side note how do you like that new sony unit I'm really thinking about getting one with my tax refund. I was considering a OQO too but it seems the sony has way better performance. Do you have any ebay or any other selling references?

I like the Sony a lot. I think there are lots of people out there that aren't as happy with them once they load Vista, but XP Pro runs well. I'll think about your offer, but I still have PMs out to other people who are interested. I have 103 positive feedbacks on eBay and no negatives. Same user name as on this board.
 Top of the page
dougpaw57
dougpaw57 Page Icon Posted 2007-04-11 9:49 PM
#
SOLD
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 12