x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS-(USA-Canada) Jornada 728

wildbill Page Icon Posted 2007-04-12 10:47 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

FS: Jornada 728 (USA)

Purchased for $320.00 US 1 year ago (J728 with battery and AC adapter only)

In as “mint” condition as you will find for a used J728-there are no visible marks or scratches on the screen or case except top of case has 1 small scratch-1/8 inch which is not visible except under a light. Never used screen for hand-writing recognition.
Pictures available on request.
Unfortunately, I do not leave the office as much as I used to-bought the J728 as an upgrade from the J720 and J690-use my laptop at home at night and find that I do not use the J728 at all. Need a new cell phone and my business partners want Blackberry’s-certainly not as functional as the HPC but will likely use more often than the J728 is being used at present.

Included:

1 J728 battery (J728’s apparently have a higher capacity battery than the J720’s)
3 extra J720 or J728 standard batteries (1 of which is brand new-unused in box)
1 wireless “Awire” PCMCIA internet card-drivers and case
1 PCMCIA network card-“Sohoware”-instructions, cable & driver software-unused
1 brand-new HP J728-J720 case
1 512 mb flash memory card
3 J690 cradle’s for syncing (1 serial to USB adapter included).
(Do not have a J720 cradle-syncs to XP without any problems using Activesync 3.8). Hooks up fine to new dual core Dell laptop USB connections only using the serial to USB adapter).
3 HP AC adapters
1 orginal J728 stylus as well
1 original J720-728 case bought new last year-never really used-has HP logo on it and some other company logo.

1 J720 for parts-missing 3 keys, screen is scratched and hinge partially broken-rest of unit is in excellent shape and works fine-kept for parts. Original stylus included.

Will sell for $300.00 US for all of the above.

Ebay name is 3279william-Feedback score of 53 with 100% positive feedback.

wildbill

Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-04-12 12:32 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

selling all your hpc stuff?

if you're willing to sell the stylus separately please let me know.
 Top of the page
wildbill Page Icon Posted 2007-04-20 11:31 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

My J728 etc has been sold to a new member of HPC Factor-thinkpadt21. I am sure that he will enjoy the Jornada 728 as I have.
For the first time in at least 7-8 years (maybe longer-I can't remember- (J690, J720, J728) I am without an HPC. I may check from time to time in any event.
Thanks to the community for all your help and assistance over the past few years.

All the best!
wildbill
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 11