x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Cannot find 'msmsgs' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and..

macmee Page Icon Posted 2007-04-12 6:27 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Cannot find 'msmsgs' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all the required libraries are available.

This comes up when trying to run MSN on my mobilepro 4.2 ce device, also, It's stumped me for a while now how people are changing their theme on ce to one that looks blue, like XP. (It's probably right under my nose, but I just have no clue of how..)

Thanks!
- David
 Top of the page
theoak Page Icon Posted 2007-04-12 9:54 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I got that same error trying to run msn messenger. Running execheck reveals a missing coredl2.dll. Check the thread posted earlier today for that.

Thread name is "Anyone heard of coredl2.dll?"
 Top of the page
macmee Page Icon Posted 2007-04-13 6:30 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

theoak - 2007-04-12 10:54 PM

I got that same error trying to run msn messenger. Running execheck reveals a missing coredl2.dll. Check the thread posted earlier today for that.

Perfect, thanks!

- David
 Top of the page
macmee Page Icon Posted 2007-04-13 6:32 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

theoak - 2007-04-12 10:54 PM

Perfect, thanks!

- David
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.128 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 12