x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Intermec in the movies

hydroking Page Icon Posted 2005-03-29 2:23 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Just a fun bit of trivia for fellow Intermec 6651 owners...

My kids were watching the film Big Fat Liar, yesterday, and if anyone is familiar with the movie (not that I'd recommend it unless you are a fan of Nickalodeon), there is a scene near the end where a stunt coordinator for a movie production company is using a little, silver and blue, HPC to trigger some special effects - and you've got it, it was a 6651.

They even give a close-up of the screen, and he is using the built-in camera to display himself on-screen (he is supposed to be using it similar to Portrait)...

If you have an hour and a half of your life to waste, then you might enjoy those 10 seconds of the movie...though, Amanda Bynes is cute, too.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-03-29 7:07 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

You would be surprised at how often Clamshells do creep in here and there. It's usually on live TV when I'm not near a TV Capture enabled PC

Good spotting there though!
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2005-03-29 7:21 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Yeah that is cool. I was freaked out when I saw the Motorola Accompli 009 in the Vin Diesel movie Tripple X. I had never seen anyone else have one.
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-03-29 11:04 PM
#
H/PC Elder

And I bet when most people see the Intermec in the movie, they thought its just another prop! Little do they know ...
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 10