x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Ambicom BT2000D-CF Bluetooth CF Card

1 2 3
bikereff Page Icon Posted 2009-01-06 7:44 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I'm guessing that is the .reg file. I am not familiar with this since I am used to just using wi-fi protocols. I am wanting to use the DUN feature of the phone but I'm not sure how to set all this up. The last time I paired the phone claimed that the only feature available was the passing of an electronic business card (which I've never used).
 Top of the page
bikereff Page Icon Posted 2009-01-06 9:47 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I tried the BTW-CE.PPC420_2577_2.cab and the unit kept shutting down whenever I inserted the card. So I copied the .dll files from your widcomm hexed zip file and put them in the windows folder. Then I used the BTW-CE.PPC420_2577_2.cab to install the driver. Eureka

I got the bluetooth working and paired with the cell phone. It is still shaky since once and awhile it will cause the unit to spontaneously turn off. Not reset, just shutdown. Seems this occurs if I remove the card or re-insert it with the unit on. Also, the card does not want to work in the CF slot. The shut down problem occurs more often there than in the PCMCIA slot. That's right, it is wanting to work in the PCMCIA slot. So with the card in the PCMCIA slot, it paired with the cell phone without problems

I tried to use the BTWizard for the Internet portion and forgot that I haven't turned that feature on yet on the phone. I will try that tomorrow, if possible. The BTWizard detected that the Internet access was not available on the phone.

I will keep you informed if it finally works.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2009-01-07 3:25 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

how many more times do I need to say : do not use any files from that hexed version because it's for hpc2000 and far from ideal on ce.net.

have you done a hard reset before installing the ce.net 4.2 driver?
 Top of the page
bikereff Page Icon Posted 2009-01-11 2:07 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Nope. I didn't start out with a hard reset. But right how it appears to be stable and works in the PCMCIA slot. It did pair with the phone and did inform me that the phone did not have Internet access. I will try to use a hard reset and load that driver again.

Thanks.
 Top of the page
1 2 3
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.363 - Cached queries : 44 - Executed queries : 26